New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just Bought Photoshop element 7, what is a good tutorial book?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
hawks922

hawks922

Spotter Watch Member : No

Just Bought Photoshop element  7, what is a good tutorial book? Vide
PostSubject: Just Bought Photoshop element 7, what is a good tutorial book? Just Bought Photoshop element  7, what is a good tutorial book? Empty2009-09-02, 03:13

Hi All,
I have got the point of looking at my photos and although I am happy with some of the results I feel that enhancing some of the others might bring out some better images.

I have never used a editing program except for crop and resize using the canon software, so I bought Adobe Photoshop element 7, and wondered if anyone has any experience as a novice what is the best tutorial book as I don't want to feel that I coughed out £50 on software that will be used just for croping and resizing.

Thanks in advance for all recommendations, and what ever I choose I will tried to provide a decent review of the tutorial for others to consider when buying tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Just Bought Photoshop element 7, what is a good tutorial book? Just Bought Photoshop element  7, what is a good tutorial book? Empty2009-09-02, 03:55

Hi
I have not used this book but do have the CS3 one and it is great so based on that it would by my recomendation.

Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies

I hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Just Bought Photoshop element 7, what is a good tutorial book? Just Bought Photoshop element  7, what is a good tutorial book? Empty2009-09-02, 04:06

Visit the Works bookshops. They range from £4.99 upwards.

Redditch and Worcester branches I found had better selections of IT related books.

Failing that, visit the charity shops in Erdington or Dudley or head out to Droitwich Spa as there are loads of bookshops there.

There are other ways

Google "Dummies Guide to Photoshop electronic book PDF".

Purchase Digital Photography, as I know that they have adverts sellling DVD's showing you how to do things, but they are expensive. But worthwhile.

Or search on Youtube.....
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
TEEJ

PostSubject: Re: Just Bought Photoshop element 7, what is a good tutorial book? Just Bought Photoshop element  7, what is a good tutorial book? Empty2009-09-02, 07:52

Apologies Street Hawk. I didn't see your last line!

-----------------------------
Edited-

As previously recommended there are lots of tutorials on You Tube.

TJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Bought Photoshop element 7, what is a good tutorial book? Just Bought Photoshop element  7, what is a good tutorial book? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Bought Photoshop element 7, what is a good tutorial book?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Photography Discussion -