New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help me out Yeovilton locals

View previous topic View next topic Go down
SteveS
SteveS

Spotter Watch Member : No

Help me out Yeovilton locals Vide
PostSubject: Help me out Yeovilton locals Help me out Yeovilton locals Empty2009-08-31, 12:46

Right then locals, I know you're out there. I'll be visiting tomorrow for the day and need some viewing advice. I've studied the guide, and had a drive round the spots earlier today (Guide - Clicky)

Wind suggests 22 or 27 to be in use tomorrow, I'd guess 27 - I found the abandoned farm at point J earlier, but didn't take a walk round to point K - I'm guessing these two are where to be in 27 is in use?

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
SteveS
SteveS

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Help me out Yeovilton locals Help me out Yeovilton locals Empty2009-08-31, 14:38

Nobody? Come on, I know you're there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
egdy

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Help me out Yeovilton locals Help me out Yeovilton locals Empty2009-09-09, 13:54

We might be out there but ive just read this now 10 days after you ask! Help me out Yeovilton locals 264915

Between K and N is where to view 27 with the sun behind you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me out Yeovilton locals Help me out Yeovilton locals Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me out Yeovilton locals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Wales & South West & Home Counties :: RNAS Yeovilton -