New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How was the Families Day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
mark17

mark17

How was the Families Day? Vide
PostSubject: How was the Families Day? How was the Families Day? Empty2009-08-27, 15:34

Hi all,

I just wondered how the families day went at Valley today?

Hope it was a good day for all the effort the VAS guys and girls put in.

I had FA117,a Belgian F16 on my SBS,early am,it showed on systems from me in Swinton,Warrington,Chester and Bangor.

Can anybody tell me what else showed up?

Its the 1st photoshoot ive missed and im curious to know what i missed!!

Thanks
Mark
Back to top Go down
andrew653

PostSubject: Re: How was the Families Day? How was the Families Day? Empty2009-08-27, 16:23

Really good day i was there as an ATC cadet and the vas guy's where great and i'd like to thank them for another great photocall once again. Aircraft that turned up where: 2x belgian f-16's, raf herc, r44, tornado f3, 2x jet provost, harrier gr9, mc-130, vc-10,king air,typhoon and 2x chinook also a 9 ship by 208sqn hawks. Most doing fly-by's a couple of others landing.

Andrew
Back to top Go down
steve149c

Spotter Watch Member : Yes - RAF Valley

PostSubject: Re: How was the Families Day? How was the Families Day? Empty2009-08-28, 00:40

Hi,

Your F-16s that you picked up were a 2 ship, Matrix from Belgium, FA117 as lead and FA109 as wingman.

Hope it helps, check out the Valley aviation society gallery for photos,

Cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
jonsworld

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: Re: How was the Families Day? How was the Families Day? Empty2009-08-28, 04:31

anyone got a serial log for all the fly throughs.
thanks
jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was the Families Day? How was the Families Day? Empty

Back to top Go down

How was the Families Day?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Wales & South West & Home Counties :: RAF Valley / RAF Mona -