New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greek C130 Dep time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
gary lees

Spotter Watch Member : no

Greek C130 Dep time? Vide
PostSubject: Greek C130 Dep time? Greek C130 Dep time? Empty2009-08-27, 10:42

Before commiting to a long drive from Nottingham,doe`s anyone know when this is due to leave? many thank`s,Gary
Back to top Go down
Mictheslik

Mictheslik

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Greek C130 Dep time? Greek C130 Dep time? Empty2009-08-28, 09:56

According to the ops guy I was chatting to at the fence today, it was there at 6 this morning, and was gone by 8 (at least I assume this was the greek one....when I asked him he responded 'Is it the one with the flag on' Whistle )

Not much use now I know ;)

.mic
Back to top Go down
gary lees

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Greek C130 Dep time? Greek C130 Dep time? Empty2009-08-28, 11:20

Thank`s Mic,I did get a message at 6:30 this morning telling me that it was picked up on SBS leaving yesterday at 16:45 ? But either way I never saw it and thankfully I didn`t travel all that way for tear`s and tantrum`s Shock cheer`s for the reply and all the best,Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek C130 Dep time? Greek C130 Dep time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Greek C130 Dep time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Wales & South West & Home Counties :: RAF Lyneham -