Location : Abu Dhabi
|Subject: Photography rules regarding Civil Aircraft - PLEASE READ 2009-08-26, 16:11
The subject of what aircraft are allowed and not allowed to be posted in the photography sections has always been a touchy subject on Fighter Control. Following recent discussions, the FC team have decided to implement the following, based on the fact that this is a Military Aviation Website:
If aircraft are not currently in military, paramilitary or Coastguard markings, then please do not post photographs, as they will be removed.
Exceptions to the above rule:
1. Production aircraft destined for military use, or on delivery that may be using a civilian registration.
2. Aircraft carrying military test equipment visible externally on the aircraft.
3. Aircraft conducting production trials, such as Marshall's Hercules flying with the A400 engine attached.
4. Airshow photography, where all aircraft taking part in the show are allowed to be posted to give those viewing a true
flavour of the event.
5. Dedicated Government aircraft.
MOD CHARTERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, THIS INCLUDES, AN-124, DC-8, GLOBESPAN, ACT/RUN A300'S etc etc
If you feel your photo is borderline to the above list, feel free to post it, however, the Moderating team will make decisions on individual pictures at their own discretion without public consultation/questioning.
Please do not be offended if this occurs, as all we are trying to achieve is keeping the site nailed to its military roots.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a Moderator and/or Admin.
"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you could ever possibly imagine"