New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

** WARNING ** shopper discounts and rewards.co.uk

View previous topic View next topic Go down
DOUGHNUT

** WARNING ** shopper discounts and rewards.co.uk Vide
PostSubject: ** WARNING ** shopper discounts and rewards.co.uk ** WARNING ** shopper discounts and rewards.co.uk Empty2009-08-24, 07:23

Hi Everybody, I dont usually post on these 'general' boards but this subject has got my back up. I dont consider myself to be gullible sort of person but this one caught me out, so thought I would warn other people.

I recently purchased some Ryanair flights and was offered a cash back deal if I signed up with Shopper Discounts and Rewards.co.uk All seem well and my account was credited with £10 cash back to be spent on my next Ryanair flight, and apart from the usual junk email all seemed OK. I have now been charged a £10 monthly membership fee by Shopper Discount and Rewards, which if you read the small print is exactly what you are signing up for. I did not even give SD&R my credit card details, that came direct from Ryanair. Membership has now been cancelled.

regards
Paul
Back to top Go down

** WARNING ** shopper discounts and rewards.co.uk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Chat -