New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INFO REQ: Current F3s in service

View previous topic View next topic Go down
St. John

St. John

Spotter Watch Member : No

INFO REQ: Current F3s in service Vide
PostSubject: INFO REQ: Current F3s in service INFO REQ: Current F3s in service Empty2009-08-21, 01:45

With the current run down of F3 airframes I wondered if anyone has a list of F3 airframes that are still in service.

One reason I ask is that ZE163 overshot Newcastle yesterday. This was a 43 sqn airframe and I presumed all the 43 sqn airframes would have been struck off by now.
Back to top Go down
Iain S

PostSubject: Re: INFO REQ: Current F3s in service INFO REQ: Current F3s in service Empty2009-08-21, 02:32

ZE163 TW is still in 43 Sqn marks but is now operated by 111 Sqn. There are still another couple aswell, including ZE887 GF in special marks but god knows how long for.

HTH Iain
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: INFO REQ: Current F3s in service INFO REQ: Current F3s in service Empty2009-08-22, 12:52

Would it not be great to have the 43 Sqn and 111 Sqn Special Schemed Tornado F.3s sitting side by side in the Static Display at Leuchars now that would emulate Last Year with the 111 and the 56 Firebird alongside each other.
Back to top Go down
UKMIL

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: INFO REQ: Current F3s in service INFO REQ: Current F3s in service Empty2009-08-22, 13:17

you will prob find, they will be Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukmil.org.uk
Trembler111

Trembler111

PostSubject: Re: INFO REQ: Current F3s in service INFO REQ: Current F3s in service Empty2009-08-22, 16:39

Does anybody know if 111sqn still have HA on stregth?
It was the first F3 I sat in! As I sat in it 4 111 sqn Nados flew over the top! Was a moving moment!!

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INFO REQ: Current F3s in service INFO REQ: Current F3s in service Empty

Back to top Go down

INFO REQ: Current F3s in service

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Leuchars -