New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First two on the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down
WAP

Spotter Watch Member : no

First two on the forum Vide
PostSubject: First two on the forum First two on the forum Empty2009-08-19, 16:30

Just a couple from me. No editing as yet just the originals and on my Lumix lx1. Now have a slide scanner so some of my older slides (plane related) will be up soon.

One of my Better sunsets, Camber sands last year:

First two on the forum Cambersandssunset

and one of the Hundreds of butterlfys that swarmed my garden when southern England was invaded by them last month:

First two on the forum Butterfly1
Back to top Go down
sjnovis

PostSubject: Re: First two on the forum First two on the forum Empty2009-08-25, 04:21

Great photos, I've tried and failed on many occacaision to get a close up of butterflies, bees etc sat on flowers but the pesky devils always fly off while i'm focussing
Back to top Go down
WAP

PostSubject: Re: First two on the forum First two on the forum Empty2009-08-27, 13:13

sjnovis wrote:
Great photos, I've tried and failed on many occacaision to get a close up of butterflies, bees etc sat on flowers but the pesky devils always fly off while i'm focussing

Thanks sjnovis, glad you like them they are a bit compressed so you dont get the full quilty unfortunatly. I didnt take the butterfly one with a long lens but if you are into taking shots of things like that i would suggest getting one.
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: First two on the forum First two on the forum Empty2009-08-29, 01:35

I do like those, especially the Butterfly, and congrats on breaking your photo posting duck!

Dunk
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First two on the forum First two on the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

First two on the forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Photography -