New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
neonknight64

Spotter Watch Member : no

LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 13:42

What a really cracking set of images,John Clap
Back to top Go down
Andi

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 15:00

Andy, I'm new to this game and base myself in the Mach loop. Your photos are stunning and I now know what I'm aiming for. Like many others, the F3 is my fave against the snowy backdrop. Fabulous pictures Sir !!!! Clap

Andi
Back to top Go down
Slip21

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 15:30

Not much more can be said. Have thoroughly enjoyed looking through these - several times.
Stunning aircraft in stunning settings.
From an admirer here in the flat lands
Slip21
Clap
Back to top Go down
GWJPhantom

GWJPhantom

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 16:04

Hi Andy

Hope you and the family are keeping well mate, its the Jags for me just shows what we are missing.................any plans to change your money and show your passport and come to Wales again!

Cheers Gareth
Back to top Go down
Rory

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-23, 06:48

#6 for me as I like the light on the side of the seaking and the background.

A great selection as well Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
tornado43

tornado43

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 04:10

thanks for sharing , those are fantastic
the 56 squadron bird over the snowy hills
is a bit special
Back to top Go down
alnewhaven

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 09:41

Stunning! Can I ask as to the locations and how active they are?
Back to top Go down
PhoenixFlyer

PhoenixFlyer

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 14:41

Happy Days Andy...Well remember being stood next to you for the last shot...over the Loch...p****ng ourselves watching the dvd of the guy on a trip in the back seat of the Blue angels 2 seat F18....So funny...!!

Worth looking at simply for the outstanding Jag shots.never mind the GR4 over the Loch???
Back to top Go down
av8-images

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 15:43

Thanks again all,

Neil....Happy days indeed.

Alan, most shots are from within the lengthy Selkirk to Moffat Valley which sadly is deadly quiet at the best of times these days.

And Gareth, if you lot will have me, should see you around six weeks or so Thumbs Up I may just make it through this time! Opps

Thanks again!

Andy
Back to top Go down
lowflyer17

lowflyer17

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 18:22

Brilliant its quality and skill and dedication like this why i got into this game,well done Clap Clap Clap Thumbs Up Wow
Back to top Go down
Davef68

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-09-03, 06:55

Fantastic shots Andy.

Having spent a few days walking in the northern Highlands this year. I couldn't beleive how quiet it was - no more than three fast jets in 4 days. 20 years ago you would have had at least that an hour!!
Back to top Go down
airshowuk

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-09-03, 09:45

Class stuff Andy. Would there be any point going to the S-M for the Spitfire fly past at Moffat on the Sunday after Leuchars? - I usually stop to take in the ceremony on my way back down, but as I'm a bit fitter this year, I'm tempted by a climb
Back to top Go down
garyscott

garyscott

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 03:40

Shot 22 no doubt about it!! "fire and ice"??? best pic ive seen. Epic!!
Back to top Go down
jg43

jg43

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 03:56

Brilliant shots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOW LEVEL SCOTLAND

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -