New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More of Marinell

View previous topic View next topic Go down
candidcam

candidcam

Spotter Watch Member : no

More of Marinell Vide
PostSubject: More of Marinell More of Marinell Empty2009-08-17, 14:01

[img][/img]Hello,
I know some people may get bored with the Mustang so I,ll apoligise to those but for fans such as myself and others out there I,m sure they can understand my obsession in trying to capture this aircraft.I live pretty close to where Maurice Hammond parks his machines so its ideal for me to practice my photography.

The Sunday just gone he was out and about and just after giving a small display at Flixton museum he returned to Hardwick and gave a low fast pass which involved a timed pass over a small red sports car,"M.G" I think but not sure,anyway it was a brilliant photo opportunity but I dont think I really did it justice.Its pretty hard to know where to focus when one machine is slow and the other giving it some and a little more.
Anyhow practise makes perfect so who knows when the next time comes around maybe I,ll do it justice.I wonder if there are many out there who experiment like myself and cant help feeling gutted when it goes wrong but over the moon if it works.Most of the time though when it goes wrong I always end up going back in my car having words with my thought process.Ha,Ha. Huh More of Marinell Ph72More of Marinell Ph73 More of Marinell Ph74More of Marinell Ph75
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

Spotter Watch Member : No

More of Marinell Vide
PostSubject: Re: More of Marinell More of Marinell Empty2009-08-19, 12:27

Was no.3 a low beat up or the car race? Cracking whatever Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
candidcam

candidcam

Spotter Watch Member : no

More of Marinell Vide
PostSubject: race or not. More of Marinell Empty2009-08-19, 14:46

No it just seemed to be some impromtu thing to do.Seen a bit of looking at stopwatch and all that but the mind can play around with many hypothetical permutations as to what was really happening."By the way I,m no wordsmith",it was just interesting to watch as it all took place with one man who is out of sight telling the car when to put his foot down.

Could have been an experiment for a future trick at the site or something being practised for a film routine or maybe something rustled up for a bit of fun, either way it was a good laugh and the driver was rather serious about it all as i tried to wave but he was having none of that.I,m glad you take time out to at least reply to my efforts as when nobody answers back at some photos sent in I either think they arent interesting or good enough to mention about.Keep up your good work and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More of Marinell Vide
PostSubject: Re: More of Marinell More of Marinell Empty

Back to top Go down

More of Marinell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Warbirds -