New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reach Flights only?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Spotter Watch Member : No

Reach Flights only? Vide
PostSubject: Reach Flights only? Reach Flights only? Empty2008-11-13, 09:24

On the old forum we had a few people still posting different aircraft such as KC-10s or KC-135s or any other type using a callsign other than Reach. For example BLUE 48 or CACTI etc. These are not Reach transport flights and so should not be logged in this forum, instead going into the Overhead/OTT section.

Thoughts of adhering to the rule of the thread? :afro:
Back to top Go down
andyco

andyco

Reach Flights only? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reach Flights only? Reach Flights only? Empty2008-11-16, 11:40

Razor61 wrote:
On the old forum we had a few people still posting different aircraft such as KC-10s or KC-135s or any other type using a callsign other than Reach. For example BLUE 48 or CACTI etc. These are not Reach transport flights and so should not be logged in this forum, instead going into the Overhead/OTT section.

Thoughts of adhering to the rule of the thread? :afro:
Agree Rich however kc-135 and KC-10s do use RCH callsigns also you get civil chartered aircraft that also use RCH do they go in hear as well. i do understand what your saying i take it that only some thing with a RCH callsign goes in hear as it says on the label :)
andy
Back to top Go down
http://andycourt.fotopic.net/
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Reach Flights only? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reach Flights only? Reach Flights only? Empty2008-11-16, 15:29

Hi Andy
that wasn't my point of the post. I'm fully aware what types use the Reach callsigns, but in recent times, people have posted actual callsign being "Blue" or "Cacti" in the Reach thread. For that mission, they are acting as tankers on deployments or transiting to or from a deployment, not on a transport mission using the callsign Reach.
Back to top Go down
besty8

Spotter Watch Member : no

Reach Flights only? Vide
PostSubject: C-5B squawking 7700 Reach Flights only? Empty2009-01-10, 12:49

I have a USAF flight squawking 7700 on my Radarbox, has anyone heard anything on a scanner? The flight has no number as it is a C-5B I thought this is where I should ask about it?
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

Reach Flights only? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reach Flights only? Reach Flights only? Empty2009-01-10, 12:59

Besty, I think you need to see here -

http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/overhead-ott-f5/rch-7039-ife-t2376.htm?sid=424525651fc101475562ea067ae1c6b1
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
Sponsored content

Reach Flights only? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reach Flights only? Reach Flights only? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reach Flights only?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Military Airband :: REACH (RCH) Flights -