New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting it back a little........

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Unknown

Spotter Watch Member : No

Cutting it back a little........ Vide
PostSubject: Cutting it back a little........ Cutting it back a little........ Empty2009-08-16, 05:51

Hi guys, Unknown again, sorry to have to say it but with Holidays, work and personal commitments etc Unknown will be cutting back on his board contributions. I'll be keeping up the Tattoo Updates until the end of the period it's on but other than that I will still contribute but not as often as I have been.

It may be after Leuchars I'll be back up to full time posting again but for the time being will be only posting with Tattoo Flypast details.
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Cutting it back a little........ Cutting it back a little........ Empty2009-08-16, 05:52

Thanks for your contributions - come back soon Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Cutting it back a little........ Cutting it back a little........ Empty2009-08-16, 06:52

As Arnie promised, I'll Be Back!!!!!!! Just got a lot to do and had to have a break and with a holiday coming up as well I can't fit everything in..........
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: be back soon......... Cutting it back a little........ Empty2009-08-29, 14:48

Hear from you all in a few Weeks, Unknown is disappearing from view from now until 2 or 3 Weeks after Leuchars Airshow (Rest period as well as by the time I make up my Leuchars Log) But don't worry as I've said before on here in the words of Arnie, "I'll be back"............

Eyes to the skies folks............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting it back a little........ Cutting it back a little........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting it back a little........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Other Military Aviation related matter -