New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squadron Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down
rossevenil

Spotter Watch Member : no

Squadron Help Vide
PostSubject: Squadron Help Squadron Help Empty2009-08-15, 16:13

Hi guys this 1 is for the locals or anyone who has visited Lossie lately.

Wondering if anyone could advise which squadron 128 and 055 are operating with at the moment?
Wether they have been on the 15 sqn line or operating for 617?
According to Scramble 055 is with 15sqn and 128 was bound for 1 of the Lossie Squadrons.
Having seen them both low Level together this week I was wondering which pair out of "Club" "Vandal" or "Snake" they were? As all 3 callsigns were heard in the area at the time.

Cheers in advance

Ross
Back to top Go down
onemac

onemac

Squadron Help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Squadron Help Squadron Help Empty2009-08-15, 18:19

I'm probably the last person to ask as I get confused just spelling my own name Whistle

However, 617 have been using the callsign 'Gibson' this week and have had a couple of jets in the air twice a day on average. 002 (KC-N) has been flying from 15Sqn dispersal this week under the 'Lossie 07' callsign (I think). 128 has been flying from 15Sqn dispersal but looking through my pics from Tues/Wed, 055 is nowhere to be seen - I shall enquire from a man who was at Lossie all week for you though!

Squadron Help IMG_8318_800_web

Al
Back to top Go down
rossevenil

Squadron Help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Squadron Help Squadron Help Empty2009-08-16, 12:30

Thanks very much Al,have a sneaking suspicion it might be 15sqn,but if your friend is able to confirm then I would really appreciate it.

Ross
Back to top Go down
greyghost

Squadron Help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Squadron Help Squadron Help Empty2009-08-16, 23:35

Both these aircraft belong to 15(R)Sqn, 128 is a recent delivery from BAE Warton and I wouldn't mind knowing the exact date either!

Gray Ghost
Back to top Go down
rossevenil

Squadron Help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Squadron Help Squadron Help Empty2009-08-17, 12:18

Thanks very much Greyghost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squadron Help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Squadron Help Squadron Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Squadron Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Lossiemouth -