New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
lowlevel

lowlevel

Spotter Watch Member : no

Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Vide
PostSubject: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-15, 06:50

Can anyone please tell me,which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)..many thanks for any replies..regards Lowlevel (Tim).
Back to top Go down
Spine24

Spine24

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-15, 07:51

Hi Tim, I always use this one:

https://www.notams.jcs.mil/dinsQueryWeb/

Regards,
Dirk
Back to top Go down
bolty

bolty

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-15, 22:37

I use notamplot Smile give you a visual represntation on a map that i find helpful Notamplot
Back to top Go down
lowlevel

lowlevel

PostSubject: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military) Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-16, 14:28

Spine24 and Bolty..thank you for the replies..i will have a look into these websites..regards Lowlevel (Tim).
Back to top Go down
sjnovis

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-17, 02:40

Another map based veiwer is:-

http://www.notam-map.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
catkins

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-29, 16:21

Have a look too at http://www.griffin-helicopters.co.uk/notammap.asp - it is simple to use and is map based rather than a listing.
I find this an excellent resource with a map of England that you can click down into to then highlight the relevant NOTAMs in the area of England of your particular interest.
The NOTAMs are represented by an icon (i.e. it does not show the area covered by the particular NOTAM) but clicking on the icon will then open a new page showing the relevant information for the NOTAM.
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-29, 16:32

I used to use notamplot for years up until recently when it keeps crashing (hanging).
Now for a map reference i use Notam-Map which is just as good if not better.

Before that i used the USAF jcs.mil site, which is the generic site most aircrew use around the world (rather than AIS or Eurocontrol).

I still use https://www.notams.jcs.mil everyday coupled with notam-map.
Back to top Go down
batman3
Photo of the Month Winner
Photo of the Month Winner
batman3

Spotter Watch Member : No?

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-30, 12:45

Is there a way to keep an eye on Danger areas - at the moment the best i can do is watch ICAO NOTAMS.
It tells you on NOTAMmap so the data must be out there....
Back to top Go down
http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photographer.php?p=1591
lowlevel

lowlevel

PostSubject: Websites for NOTAM'S Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty2009-08-30, 13:18

Yet again,thank you for more info'..regards Lowlevel (Tim).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is the best website for NOTAM's (Military)?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Rumour Control and Exercises :: NOTAMs & Exercises -