New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

Spotter Watch Member : No

Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Vide
PostSubject: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-13, 11:15

After that mammoth AC-130 stalking mission, I just wanted to show I'm not normally that committed. So heres a shot of an HH-60G taken from my back garden Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) 333264 (couldnt read the serial though!)

Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) 9303_7899251954a8449596e910

Ben

Last edited by TheOriginalMonty on 2009-09-14, 15:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ramaphotography.co.uk
GOOSE
GOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-13, 14:17

Get a fair few bits over my back yard too Ben!

Rather have Milly and Heath stuff though, spawney toad Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
lblake

lblake

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-13, 14:25

Nicely caught mate

Just out of interest, is heading to or away from the heath

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-16, 06:14

Sorry, missed that. Its heading to neither. Half way through a training mission or something. They occasionally spend about half an hour going back and forth quite low. That's what he is doing here. Smile

Ben
Back to top Go down
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-21, 04:57

And another OTT photo, the E-6B Mercury operating out of Mildenhall as RAZZ 33. I can see this becoming a long thread Whistle

Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Raz

Ben
Back to top Go down
Dem0n

Dem0n

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-21, 04:59

Elite Back-Garden Spotting...

I like it, it could catch on!
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Kitty Hawk

Spirit of Kitty Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-21, 05:45

Beautiful shot, just look at the vapour off the tips Clap Beats Gatwick any day Laugh
Back to top Go down
BOLLO

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-21, 06:17

Very v nice Ben,you have a good view from your house when its nice and 29. Mind you, i bet 11's a good view as well.
Back to top Go down
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-21, 06:19

Not really Paul! They tend to route the inbound traffic on 11 a lot further south of us, so its not quite as good. This was the best OTT aircraft so far, apart from C-5s Smile
Back to top Go down
352SOG

352SOG

Spotter Watch Member : nope

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-21, 06:20

BOLLO wrote:
Very v nice Ben,you have a good view from your house when its nice and 29. Mind you, i bet 11's a good view as well.

Smile i d'no i think the view from your second homes pretty good Cheers
Back to top Go down
197cup

197cup

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-21, 13:07

Love that E6b pic Cheers
Back to top Go down
Trembler111

Trembler111

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-21, 16:16

The E6 shot is sweet!!
Clap I wish we had some Mil stuff over my house!!
Jamie
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-22, 12:40

I think we need to speak to you about painting the FC web address on your roof !!!
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-25, 14:22

You'll have to talk to my parents about that one Street Hawk Whistle

Some more from the last two days - rather far off but some unusual stuff for me:

NATO E-3 - the nice one Smile

Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Swede2

And today - this Swedish AF C-130 846. I guess this is the one in at Marshalls, she was flying on only three engines.

Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Swede

Ben
Back to top Go down
Trembler111

Trembler111

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-25, 16:31

Nice one!
Nice catch with the Swedish Hercy Bird on three engines!!

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Kitty Hawk

Spirit of Kitty Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-08-25, 16:50

846 departed Cambridge around 11:40 & I've got to say im loving the new Display Pic Cheers Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-09-14, 15:45

Another new one - More HH-60Gs this time. These guys must know I'm here - they come and do a big circuit round the garden nice and low, and then head back to Lakenheath. We are the only house around!

Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) IMG_6424

Ben
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-09-15, 07:42

Really nice catch that HH 60 is a cracker.
Back to top Go down
197cup

197cup

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty2009-09-16, 11:41

Lucky git Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Icon_lol ,Great pic by the way Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotting from Home - The lazy way! (Updated - Another HH-60G)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -