New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some old snaps from Hardwick

View previous topic View next topic Go down
candidcam

candidcam

Spotter Watch Member : no

Some old snaps from Hardwick Vide
PostSubject: Some old snaps from Hardwick Some old snaps from Hardwick Empty2009-07-27, 14:55

I wonder if these old snaps taken at Hardwick where Maurice Hammond operates his really nicely restored collection will interest anyone,although I have cropped them quite a bit as there was no other way of pulling them out as they came off the back of a 250mm lense.

These aircraft and the owners have a lot of character about them and the sounds of the engines is something else.My interest in these aircraft was cemented so to speak when I was out and about last year and just happened to see one of Maurices Mustangs fly near to a stately house just off the A134 not far from Flixton museum,it was like a step back in time as it could easily have been a mustang returning to its base from a sortie in the 40s.which must have been the biggest event of the last century to a lot of people. A couple of visitors have been included.
Some old snaps from Hardwick Mh5 Some old snaps from Hardwick Mh6 Some old snaps from Hardwick Mh4 Some old snaps from Hardwick Mh3 Some old snaps from Hardwick Mh2 Some old snaps from Hardwick Mh10
Back to top Go down
urkles

urkles

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: Re: Some old snaps from Hardwick Some old snaps from Hardwick Empty2009-07-27, 15:39

Very nice shots, I must get up there sometime
Back to top Go down
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Some old snaps from Hardwick Some old snaps from Hardwick Empty2009-07-27, 16:02

Lovely shot's and lovely aircraft , will keep that place in mind on my next trip over the pond.
Back to top Go down
vulcan558
vulcan558

PostSubject: Re: Some old snaps from Hardwick Some old snaps from Hardwick Empty2009-07-27, 16:09

Nice shots and a good bit of panning .
Back to top Go down
candidcam

candidcam

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Hardwick Some old snaps from Hardwick Empty2009-07-28, 12:21

Hello....Thanks for the feed back and if anyone needs more info just type in 93rd bomb group on google and it will display some info.The meetings are held every 3rd Sunday of each month till Sept., I think and although small and informal its always very interesting,friendly and if the planes fly its even better.....Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some old snaps from Hardwick Some old snaps from Hardwick Empty

Back to top Go down

Some old snaps from Hardwick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Warbirds -