New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
landshark208

landshark208

Spotter Watch Member : No

E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. Vide
PostSubject: E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. Empty2009-07-26, 11:55

Hi all, a short selection of the participants (well, some of them ! Big Grin ) that were operating out of EDI on Saturday.The clouds came and went, often at the most inopportune moments ! Mad ....ho,hum..... Big Grin .
Was a wee bit disapointed that the Sea Hawk didn't make it, but the Skyraider was a worthy substitute.(In my opinion! Big Grin ).
E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. AD-4NASkyraider126922402-AKEDI25070
The BBMF sent Hurricane IIc PZ865,
E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. HurricaneIICPZ865JX-EEDI250709236
Spitfire XIX PM631,
E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. SpitfirePRXIXPM631BBMFEDI250709228
and Dakota C3 ZA947,
E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. DakotaC3ZA947AIBBMFEDI250709254
Gnat T 1s XS111(XP504) and XR538,
E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. GnatT1XR53801XS111XP504EDI250709b16
and to end with.........'Miss Demeanor'......lovely! Big Grin
E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. HunterMk58G-PSSTMissDemeanorEDI2507
Cheers,Alan. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. Empty2009-07-26, 12:04

Great shots,I heard that one of the Guinot Stearmans blocked the main runway this morning for 30 mins after scraping one of it's lower wings along the tarmac !
Back to top Go down
landshark208

landshark208

PostSubject: Re: E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. Empty2009-07-26, 13:35

Flaps wrote:
Great shots,I heard that one of the Guinot Stearmans blocked the main runway this morning for 30 mins after scraping one of it's lower wings along the tarmac !

Hi Mike,wasn't after a wheel change by a Renault 'pit crew' per chance ? Big Grin

Alan Cheers
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. Empty2009-07-26, 13:45

landshark208 wrote:
Flaps wrote:

Hi Mike,wasn't after a wheel change by a Renault 'pit crew' per chance ? Big Grin

Alan Cheers

Whistle
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. Empty2009-07-26, 13:47

As I posted earlier saw a majority of the Flyers on finals for Edinburgh as I stay quite near the approach they were using and what a sight the Gnat pair and the Spit and Hurricane & Dakota as well as the Hunter were I felt I had seen quite a good flying display without having to go. Shame we never saw Vulcan though........
Back to top Go down
shimano

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. Empty2009-09-10, 11:03

I have to say that the Dakota is just beautiful,one aircraft i would love to get a flight in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh. Empty

Back to top Go down

E.Fortune's Warbirds at Edinburgh.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Warbirds -