New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses

View previous topic View next topic Go down
lowlevel

lowlevel

Spotter Watch Member : no

Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Vide
PostSubject: Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Empty2009-07-08, 15:06

Whilst at Waddington Airshow,i saw one of the F15 Aircrew was wearing a pair of Oakley sunglasses,(looking at the logo on them),this make, and Wiley X are supplied to the military worldwide,and was wondering if any forum members use these,and where i would buy a genuine military spec' pair from,in the UK,i've looked at various military suppliers, and so on without luck.
Back to top Go down
Tradford

Tradford

PostSubject: Re: Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Empty2009-07-09, 06:37

There are loads of Wiley X's on ebay, but I couldnt vouch for how genuinely military they are. I would imagine the military versions are probably the same as the civvys anyway.

Also found these.

Oakley
Back to top Go down
lowlevel

lowlevel

PostSubject: Oakley or Wiley X sunglasses Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Empty2009-07-09, 08:04

Tradford wrote:
There are loads of Wiley X's on ebay, but I couldnt vouch for how genuinely military they are. I would imagine the military versions are probably the same as the civvys anyway.

Also found these.

Oakley
...Thanks for the info' Tradford,will have a look,regards Lowlevel (Tim).
Back to top Go down
lowlevel

lowlevel

PostSubject: Oakley or Wiley x Military sunglasses Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Empty2009-08-01, 04:43

Finally took delivery of a pair of Wiley X Romer 2 military spec' sunglasses,with changeable lenses,will last a life-time,as the lenses are ballistic type (bulletproof),and according to website the frames are indestructible!!...and WOW,they look great,well worth the very small fortune they cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses Empty

Back to top Go down

Oakley or Wiley X military sunglasses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Chat -