New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Log a bit earlier in the afternoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down
crofter33

Spotter Watch Member : no

Log a bit earlier in the afternoon Vide
PostSubject: Log a bit earlier in the afternoon Log a bit earlier in the afternoon Empty2009-07-07, 14:12

A quick and brief visit today prompted by a SAR Seaking going over my home heading in the right direction.
Arrived in time to see XZ595 taking off at 1221--landed around 1205 aprox'.edit = c/s Rescue 129.
Noted on the ASP was Tornado F3 ZE831 GN 43 sqn mks.Information from Dave Ferrari gives it now in RTP.
Also noted F3's ZE907 DA (HAS 10) and ZE941 KT (HAS 9).
Cranwell ? Grob Tutor G-BYWZ o 1232.
Gromit 1 XX280 CM i 1237.
Gromit 2 XX258 CE i 1238.
Observed a tow tractor heading in to ex 25 sqn site,and at 1250 out came Wartons ZD320
with a heavily strapped up tail fin.This appeared (out of sight behind old tower) to go into AMF/RTP.

Len..
Back to top Go down
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

Log a bit earlier in the afternoon Vide
PostSubject: Re: Log a bit earlier in the afternoon Log a bit earlier in the afternoon Empty2009-07-08, 05:26

UH-60 seen transitting across the back of Leeming in the morning. This was around the same time the B200 G-RAFD was in the circuit

Anyone track it on SBS?

MTIA

Rob
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistneeds.com

Log a bit earlier in the afternoon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Yorkshire & North East :: RAF Leeming -