New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anything interesting in/out this week?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
GlammyDave

Spotter Watch Member : No

Anything interesting in/out this week? Vide
PostSubject: Anything interesting in/out this week? Anything interesting in/out this week? Empty2009-07-07, 08:26

Hi,I was just wondering if there was anything interesting flying in or out of Shawbury this week as I have the week off with loads of bits of time to kill and thought I may loiter around Shawbury.Any info would be much appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
lotusfeet

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Anything interesting in/out this week? Anything interesting in/out this week? Empty2009-07-07, 15:59

Go to the loop instead Smile
Back to top Go down
GlammyDave

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Anything interesting in/out this week? Anything interesting in/out this week? Empty2009-07-08, 00:36

HAHA,I have an appointment with the solicitors at 9,then im gonna take your advice,Corris corner here I come lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything interesting in/out this week? Anything interesting in/out this week? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything interesting in/out this week?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: West Midlands :: RAF Shawbury -