New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is a set of steps needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down
adamc8rd

adamc8rd

Spotter Watch Member : no

is a set of steps needed Vide
PostSubject: is a set of steps needed is a set of steps needed Empty2009-07-05, 04:30

hi all is a set of steps need to take photography at lossie/kinloss
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: is a set of steps needed is a set of steps needed Empty2009-07-05, 04:51

Not necessary in many spots, but could come in handy at the south side of the 05 threshold.
Back to top Go down
thunder

thunder

PostSubject: Re: is a set of steps needed is a set of steps needed Empty2009-07-05, 05:38

Adam are you receiving my PM's? I'm hoping to get to Lossie tomorrow, but as I'm working nights at the moment it all depends if I can get a few hours kip at work. It looks like Lossie is the place to be tomorrow, morning anyway, not sure if all the CQWI a/c will relocate to Kinloss after the first sortie, my guess is that they will. As for the F15E's again my guess going by past exercises is that they will launch form Mildenhall for first sortie land at Kinloss/ Lossie for refuel before flying second sortie then returning to Mildenhall.

What time are yo planning heading up? have you been to Lossie before?
Back to top Go down
adamc8rd

adamc8rd

PostSubject: Re: is a set of steps needed is a set of steps needed Empty2009-07-05, 06:58

yes thunder received your pm.No ive never been before to lossie or kinloss so really looking forward to it i will be leaving arbroath at 06:00 to get to lossie for about 09:00. Will 09:00 be early enough of an arrival time
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: I don't think so....... is a set of steps needed Empty2009-07-05, 07:08

Not been at Kinloss for a few years so can't remember wether they're necessary there but if your at the Golf Course End at Lossie then the answer would be no as there is a super spot to view and no steps needed/required!
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: is a set of steps needed is a set of steps needed Empty2009-07-05, 07:12

You don't need steps at Kinloss.
Back to top Go down
adamc8rd

adamc8rd

PostSubject: Re: is a set of steps needed is a set of steps needed Empty2009-07-05, 07:40

cheers mike & unknown Cheers Cheers
Back to top Go down
thunder

thunder

PostSubject: Re: is a set of steps needed is a set of steps needed Empty2009-07-05, 12:13

Yeah 0900 should be ok on a Monday flying normally starts that little bit later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is a set of steps needed is a set of steps needed Empty

Back to top Go down

is a set of steps needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Lossiemouth -