New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Short Sherpa

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Aur

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-28, 13:35

Is it a Short Sherpa that has been at Lossie for over a week? Did it go u/s?
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Spotter Watch Member : No

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-28, 13:57

Lossie is a "Closed shop",they get loads of visitors,but none of the locals post on here,so who knows ?
Macc's brilliant,he'll post what he sees,I find it all rather sad though.
Back to top Go down
onemac

onemac

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-28, 15:23

Flaps wrote:
Lossie is a "Closed shop",they get loads of visitors,but none of the locals post on here,so who knows ?
I post here - quite a lot - please don't tar us all with the same brush Crying

Aur - the Short Sherpa carries the mail out late every night and returns before I get up in the morning (06:30) then it sits all day looking like it's u/s.

HTH

Al
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-28, 16:55

onemac wrote:
Flaps wrote:
I post here - quite a lot - please don't tar us all with the same brush Crying

Aur - the Short Sherpa carries the mail out late every night and returns before I get up in the morning (06:30) then it sits all day looking like it's u/s.

HTH

Al

Sorry Al,I think that I worded my reply a bit harshly,but you must admit that Lossie and Kinloss never seem to have any movements posted to FC by the locals.Why ? What's the problem ?
Back to top Go down
Macc

Macc

Spotter Watch Member :

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-29, 01:20

Al is right with it departing early morning, it's usually between 6.30 and 7AM, it is usually at Kinloss but as it is on bolthole it's 'stationed' here for the moment.
It usually departs about 6.30 and 7PM.
Macc
Back to top Go down
onemac

onemac

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-29, 02:32

Flaps wrote:
Sorry Al,I think that I worded my reply a bit harshly,but you must admit that Lossie and Kinloss never seem to have any movements posted to FC by the locals.Why ? What's the problem ?
No probs Mike Cheers

Well I'm not sure what the problem is but I freely admit I'm not a numbers man Roll Eyes and unless I've taken a pic then I'm unlikely to post - unless you want to see the same 4 x Tonkas every week. The other main thing is that there are so few visitors these days which drives enthusiasts away or certainly doesn't encourage them to go down to the fence as often as they could.

I'll try my best for you though Thumbs Up

Al
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-29, 02:35

Thanks Al,have you fully recovered yet ?
Back to top Go down
onemac

onemac

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-29, 03:32

Flaps wrote:
Recovered, yes - fully, no. It's going to be another year yet before the bod settles down and I know how much feeling/sensation I'll be left with. I go to physio twice a week as the bones/muscles in my neck and back are fairly stiff from being held in the same place for three months. I have good days and bad days - on both of these occasions I'm able to use the camera and family life is just about as normal as I would want it to be. I've had a 'lucky' break so to speak - I can't complain as there are others far worse off than I am.

Right, I'm off out to take some piccies for work - Duffus, then 05 followed by Cullen. I should make it back to VASS by lunchtime Thumbs Up

Al
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-29, 03:41

onemac wrote:
Flaps wrote:
Recovered, yes - fully, no. It's going to be another year yet before the bod settles down and I know how much feeling/sensation I'll be left with. I go to physio twice a week as the bones/muscles in my neck and back are fairly stiff from being held in the same place for three months. I have good days and bad days - on both of these occasions I'm able to use the camera and family life is just about as normal as I would want it to be. I've had a 'lucky' break so to speak - I can't complain as there are others far worse off than I am.

Right, I'm off out to take some piccies for work - Duffus, then 05 followed by Cullen. I should make it back to VASS by lunchtime Thumbs Up

Al

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Heidfirst

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-29, 07:48

onemac wrote:

Al
terrible thing these site visits ... Razz
Back to top Go down
Aur

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty2009-06-29, 11:22

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Short Sherpa Vide
PostSubject: Re: Short Sherpa Short Sherpa Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Sherpa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Lossiemouth -