New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Editing Posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down
FRM

FRM

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-18, 09:13

Hi Guys,

After I have replied to a post, I dont have an "edit" facility anymore incase I wish to ammend my comment. I recently posted some images also and after tweaking one of the images in photoshop, I wanted to remove the original images and add the updated image, again, I had no "edit" facility on my post. Can someone explain where this has gone. Confused

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-18, 09:31

FRM wrote:
Hi Guys,

After I have replied to a post, I dont have an "edit" facility anymore incase I wish to ammend my comment. I recently posted some images also and after tweaking one of the images in photoshop, I wanted to remove the original images and add the updated image, again, I had no "edit" facility on my post. Can someone explain where this has gone. Confused

Cheers.

The edit function is only active for x amount of hours (or days? - I can't remember). After that amount only Moderators/Administrators can edit your post. Drop one of us an PM and we'll be happy to ammed your post for you.

HTH,
Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.UnbrokenPhotography.co.uk
Hillwalker

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-18, 11:16

Got the same problem when trying to edit my last, but one post, straight after I posted it. Yet, my last post will allow me to edit if I wish?
Back to top Go down
FRM

FRM

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-18, 11:25

MikeB wrote:
FRM wrote:
Hi Guys,

Cheers.

The edit function is only active for x amount of hours (or days? - I can't remember). After that amount only Moderators/Administrators can edit your post. Drop one of us an PM and we'll be happy to ammed your post for you.

HTH,
Mike

Thanks Mike but I replied to TJ's post and wanted to edit an error straight away but wasn't given the option only the "quote" and "mulit quote" option was available.
Back to top Go down
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-18, 11:35

Okay, there seems to have been an issue earlier then. I assume it's resolved now? - You can edit the above two posts?

If not, let me know and I'll look into it.

Mike
Back to top Go down
FRM

FRM

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-18, 13:07

Yes thanks Mike, I can edit these two posts.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
FRM

FRM

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-21, 10:10

Hi Mike, I think its a problem in the airshow section because yet again, I have replied to a post and can't edit my reply instantly after posting it.
Back to top Go down
Hillwalker

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-21, 11:30

I'd go along with that, the problem I have is in Airshow Pictures. Still won't edit.
Back to top Go down
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-21, 13:30

Thanks gents. Try now.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Hillwalker

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-21, 15:07

Thanks Mike, edit button's now there.
Back to top Go down
FRM

FRM

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty2009-06-21, 15:10

I can confirm it works now, thanks again Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Editing Posts Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts Editing Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Editing Posts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -