New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Early morning Brize traffic

View previous topic View next topic Go down
vulcan558
vulcan558

Early morning Brize traffic Vide
PostSubject: Early morning Brize traffic Early morning Brize traffic Empty2009-06-14, 00:48

C17 seen very low heading from Morton in marsh overflew chipping norton at 04.45 this morning. aslo seen 10 minutes before was what looked like a VC10 climbing out over Chipping norton heading East.
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: Early morning Brize traffic Early morning Brize traffic Empty2009-06-14, 01:28

And Tristar just gone in on 26, very busy for a sunday Cheers
Back to top Go down
vulcan558
vulcan558

PostSubject: Re: Early morning Brize traffic Early morning Brize traffic Empty2009-06-14, 06:06

Yep worked down that way for 6 months and not seen much,
the C17 flew head on towards me as i was having a last fag of the shift . cracking early morning and flew over me around 1000ft max very low , could have been a T star that went over around 04.30ish. just seen it heading away with that cracking red vapour trail you get with these sunny morning we are gettng.
Back to top Go down
jamesascot

jamesascot

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Early morning Brize traffic Early morning Brize traffic Empty2009-06-14, 12:21

what freq would they be on when ott chipping norton?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early morning Brize traffic Early morning Brize traffic Empty

Back to top Go down

Early morning Brize traffic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Wales & South West & Home Counties :: RAF Brize Norton -