New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christiano Ronaldo

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Spotter Watch Member : No

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 03:21

He's been bought by Real Madrid for £80m,for only another £20m they could have bought Newcastle United Wow

Last edited by Flaps on 2009-06-11, 04:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 04:18

I take it were talking millions there mate lol!!

Glad to see him go, the Premier League doesnt need his type - the whining, diving tantrum throwing nancy boy!

Real are welcome to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
St. John

St. John

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 04:27

Dunk wrote:
I take it were talking millions there mate lol!!

It didn't think so, Newcastle are only worth about £100!!
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 04:30

lol, sad state of affairs really when a player is worth that much, about time they brought in transfer capping - summut like £10 million max.

£80 million for one jumped up little cheat is a disgusting amount of money.

Last edited by Dunk on 2009-06-11, 08:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 04:42

Oooops,yes millions !
Shall I start the thread again ? Opps Embarassed
Back to top Go down
davem

davem

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 07:25

Good riddance to the greasy haired, chewing-gum-earring wearing, play-acting, whingeing little (admitted somewhat talented) boy.

I still rue the day he was let back into this country after his little escapades with Mr. Rooney in the world cup...
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinesinaction.co.uk
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 07:47

Now come on Dave, feel free to let your emotions out..dont hold back lmao!! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
lowlevel

lowlevel

Spotter Watch Member : no

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 07:50

I'm not a big football fan,the nearest i get is doing the football pools,but this is a disgraceful amount of money,just for kicking a football !!!!..these larger clubs must be rolling in money,they could give some donations to buy equipment for a local hospital,for one example...who wants to watch a set of nice boys hugging and jumping all over each other acting "Girly",give me rugby any time (father- in law used to play rugby for Rotherham years ago).
Back to top Go down
glasfryn

glasfryn

Spotter Watch Member : no

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 08:00

davem wrote:
Good riddance to the greasy haired, chewing-gum-earring wearing, play-acting, whingeing little (admitted somewhat talented) boy.

I still rue the day he was let back into this country after his little escapades with Mr. Rooney in the world cup...

Being Welsh ,don't follow England at all Whistle but agree with Davem totally.Great player ...just a cheating little ..you know what Glare
Back to top Go down
Pilot James

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 08:06

Dunk wrote:

Glad to see him go, the Premier League doesnt need his type - the whining, diving tantrum throwing nancy boy!

I agree there with you, He is just like Didier Drogba, falling over pretending to be seriously injured is not how you play football!!
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 08:10

Some of the latest transfer fee's really are way OTT.

Footballers are well paid simply because of the amount of money the clubs earn because of them. For the 06/07 season Man United's turnover was £245,000,000. This is largely down to the work of 30 or so individuals, namely the first team squad and their coaches etc. There are of course more employed at United than this, but by and large their being there does not increase the club's turnover.

United's turnover will be generated by things such as merchandising (the bigger the name, the more merchadise they will sell), results and income from sources like Sky. The 'better' the side, and by it's very nature therefore, the more they are paid, will have a direct result on the company's turnover.

If my company had a turnover of that much and I was being paid £22,000 per annum, I would be moaning like hell, especially if that high income was due to myself and 29 others doing our jobs!

Clearly figures like the £130,000,000 Real have or will be dishing out this Summer take it into a world where the clubs income is not enough to support them with external finance coming in, such as an Abramovich. This is the problem with modern football, not that footballer's are over-paid.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
Flaps
Flaps

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 08:30

I've heard today that the council(or whatever it's called over there) paid Real £250 million to buy the Bernabeu Stadium a couple of years ago, and Real can use it for free.
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 10:18

Somewhere in my memory banks I do recall something along those lines.

However, clubs spending money they don't have is still a problem. Look at the trouble Liverpool are in, and Man United, although they have a massive turnover, they have a huge debt as well, although everyone seems to state it is a 'manageable debt'.

I have absolutely no idea what financial genius effectively allowed the Glaziers to 'mortgage' Man Utd with the money it cost them to buy the club?
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
rj79

rj79

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-11, 12:13

I think Real are pretty much owned by the banks from what I heard a few years ago, certainly if they weren't then they are now as season tickets and shirts only raise so much!! I think the package being offered to pretty boy is £10m a year basic and he gets an automatic 25% per year increase over the life of the contract, so going by my quick calculations by year 6 of the deal he will be earning £30,517,578 for that year.

I find it incredible that FIFA are standing idley by and allowing all this to happen, apparently David Villa is next on the list and that won't be the last that is heard of Real Madrid this summer........... I would love to hear their name in the bankruptcy courts in a year or two though!
Back to top Go down
davem

davem

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty2009-06-15, 02:03

Was sent this this morning Laughing Laughing

Christiano Ronaldo CR
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinesinaction.co.uk
Sponsored content

Christiano Ronaldo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christiano Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo Empty

Back to top Go down

Christiano Ronaldo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Chat -