New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RNAS Yeovilton

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Spotter Watch Member : No

RNAS Yeovilton Vide
PostSubject: RNAS Yeovilton RNAS Yeovilton Empty2009-04-16, 11:30

I have downloaded various Yeovilton sceneries and also have Yeovilton as UK2000 scenery however... does anyone have any decent Yeovilton sceneries complete with AI traffic that they can list here please?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
glasfryn

glasfryn

Spotter Watch Member : no

RNAS Yeovilton Vide
PostSubject: Re: RNAS Yeovilton RNAS Yeovilton Empty2009-04-16, 11:55

There is scenery for the skijump on avsim.com by uk-mil which is for the uk 2000 scenery(which I use).This also has ai harriers .Military ai works has a RAF hawks pt2 package which includes fraudu hawks at yeovilton and a harrier package.I just checked and I got navy jetsreams at yeovilton as well will dig out where i got them from...cheers jason
edited...just checked jetstreams are on avsim as well
Back to top Go down
davem

davem

RNAS Yeovilton Vide
PostSubject: Re: RNAS Yeovilton RNAS Yeovilton Empty2009-04-16, 13:15

Rich, if you're using FSX, then try Tony Meredith's (Google ARM Computers) scenery for it and his numerous other releases.

They are all aligned with the Horizon VFR Scenery and are most excellent. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinesinaction.co.uk
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Spotter Watch Member : No

RNAS Yeovilton Vide
PostSubject: Re: RNAS Yeovilton RNAS Yeovilton Empty2009-04-16, 16:26

Thanks Guys
I forgot to mention that i have FS2004, UK2000 Scenery and also various other bits and pieces.
I have MAIW installed and the Ski-Jump including the AVSIM Scenery.
But, i see no or hardly any helicopters with any of the sceneries. Would very much like a pan full of Seakings and Lynx to make it more realistic.
Had a scenery before i installed i think UK2000 which showed a few Seakings on the ramp... but that was it.
To be honest i have lost myself in all the sceneries i have installed and uninstalled etc and most sceneries are not compatible with UK2000 either with aircraft not aligning on the runways properly...

Would be really nice if Yeovilton had ramps of Seakings/Lynx and Hawks/Jetstreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RNAS Yeovilton Vide
PostSubject: Re: RNAS Yeovilton RNAS Yeovilton Empty

Back to top Go down

RNAS Yeovilton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Flight Sim Section -