New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fighter Control & Fighter Control Facebook et al.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

Fighter Control & Fighter Control Facebook et al. Vide
PostSubject: Fighter Control & Fighter Control Facebook et al. Fighter Control & Fighter Control Facebook et al. Empty2008-11-24, 06:46

ALL.

Although my time with facebook ended many months ago.

It has been noted on both forums that a small group has recently setup a 'fan club' dedicated to Fighter Control. Although I am some what bemused with the fact that we already have a forum dedicated to the masses of Military Aviation Enthusiasts. I didn't realise that we had a vast cult status.

However this group has a certain kind of darkness to it!

I am somewhat concerned with the following statement.

Quote :
It looks as though dis-agreaments have enterd into the group..This group was set up as a group for" FRIENDS OF FIGHTER CONTROL". A very open group. If you wish to express an opinion then do so. We have lost a member??? so be it. Because John Harrowing is hoping to biuld a new site called (7&*o$£&) well done John I am sure it will move forward. Open for DISCUSSION.

Yes we too are a very open group, we always have been, and it was also an open group long before I joined. Fighter Control does allow members their right to express an opinion.
However these opinions are to be based on Military Aviation. And not to be expressed in a personal attack on members in any form. As has what has happened in the past.

Hence why Fighter Control has moderators. I would appreciate if Raymond and Mark could share with us, their policy in how they moderate opinions posted.

The New FC Forum is already being classed as a breakaway group. When it isn't.
And having these little groups gossiping away in the corner like a bunch of school kids is not on.

The same goes for our so called members who like to establish themselves on other forums making negative comments about Fighter Control.

Fighter Control has spent years trying to build up a reputation to provide information and help to fellow Military Enthusiasts.

Many team members past and present have spent alot of their time and their own money in helping people. Now it's reputation is in tatters thanks to these so called members.

Enough is enough and it STOPS NOW.

I wish to thank FC's loyal followers and contributers, and I still appologise to those who have been caught up in all this trouble. However for some the helmets and gloves are now hung up never to return.

Raymond & Mark. I look forward to you contacting me.

Regards
Lee
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com

Fighter Control & Fighter Control Facebook et al.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -