New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Typhoon display 2day

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Snafu

Snafu

Spotter Watch Member : No

Typhoon display 2day Vide
PostSubject: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 08:41

Our kid, rubbing it in because I'm at work, reports seeing the Typhoon display today at CBY.
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 09:57

It'll still be at a high-level,won't it ?
Back to top Go down
Snafu

Snafu

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 10:09

Not sure Mike he just put in the text awesome!
Back to top Go down
Aileron

Aileron

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 10:18

i bet you were gutted
Back to top Go down
Snafu

Snafu

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 10:26

He's paying me back for all the times I text him from bases when I'm off and he's at work, he was also watching the Reds this morning to double rub it in Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aileron

Aileron

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 10:36

the reds did another display at CBY i was there monday
Back to top Go down
Snafu

Snafu

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 11:29

Flaps wrote:
It'll still be at a high-level,won't it ?

Been told it was high
Back to top Go down
tornadof2

tornadof2

Spotter Watch Member : YES!

PostSubject: Diplay Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 11:36

Hi does anyone know what callsighn was used ???
Back to top Go down
http://stevensaviation.moonfruit.com/#
g6hyf

g6hyf

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 14:25

Typhoon high..just to the South of my work at Gunby today at 1-04pm and for a few minutes...manoeuvring with much verve..before departing towards Cby. Never got to see it as it entailed looking into the sun. Roll Eyes...

Clive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 14:51

may well be covered elsewhere but does anyone have a name for this years display pilot?..
Back to top Go down
J35 Draken
Photo of the Month Runner-Up
J35 Draken

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-18, 15:10

barnardsbus wrote:
may well be covered elsewhere but does anyone have a name for this years display pilot?..

Yup, the pilot this year is Flt Lt Scott Loughran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-27, 20:26

hi all
typhoon 17 (i think its the 2009 display phoon) was thrown about all over the place when i visited cby i got a vid if him doing perf tkoff then disapearing. hi routine was high but we caught a glimps every now and then.
i cant spell but hay ive got a new cam, and i can take great pics off the fence now.
lol
Back to top Go down
tornado54

tornado54

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty2009-03-28, 04:58

I think its typhoon 44 this year. I was listening to the scanner on wednesday morning when the typhoon practised its display and it was definetly typhoon 44. I will double check next week when there are more practises. It was a cracking display though even though it was still high, around 1000ft i would say. Its almost a completly different display sequence compared to the last few years.

James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typhoon display 2day Typhoon display 2day Empty

Back to top Go down

Typhoon display 2day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Coningsby -