New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to original theme - any problems post here please

View previous topic View next topic Go down
jingernut
Admin
Admin
jingernut

Spotter Watch Member : NO

Back to original theme - any problems post here please Vide
PostSubject: Back to original theme - any problems post here please Back to original theme - any problems post here please Empty2009-02-24, 06:42

Seeing as we are now back to our original theme after trying out a different one (albeit unsuccessfully), can people who are having problems please post a description of the problem / error they are getting with a screen grab if possible.

Thanks for your patience with this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airband.info
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Back to original theme - any problems post here please Back to original theme - any problems post here please Empty2009-02-24, 08:12

For our SBS posters, I have reduced the text size to 9 so your next posts should read more easier.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
jamesg23

PostSubject: Re: Back to original theme - any problems post here please Back to original theme - any problems post here please Empty2009-02-24, 09:25

most times when i log on i have a black theme then i press ctrl f5 and it sorts it. is there something i need to do to stop this or is it something on your end causing it?
Back to top Go down
Aileron

Aileron

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Back to original theme - any problems post here please Back to original theme - any problems post here please Empty2009-02-24, 09:28

delete your cookies in internet options see if that makes a difference
Back to top Go down
jamesg23

PostSubject: Re: Back to original theme - any problems post here please Back to original theme - any problems post here please Empty2009-02-24, 09:45

will try this. thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to original theme - any problems post here please Back to original theme - any problems post here please Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to original theme - any problems post here please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -