New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's Going On?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Aileron

Aileron

Spotter Watch Member : no

What's Going On? Vide
PostSubject: What's Going On? What's Going On? Empty2009-02-23, 15:45

How come were back to the orginal format again.I was just getting used to the new layout.
Back to top Go down
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

What's Going On? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? What's Going On? Empty2009-02-23, 15:51

Aileron wrote:
How come were back to the orginal format agian i was just getting used to the new layout.

The Mods/Admins have been bombarded with complaints the last few of days. Either images were being clipped, theme wasn't loading correctly or members just didn't like the themes.

We now have a understanding of what happend this weekend with the security breach and have decided its safe to return to phpBB and reinstate the old theme for now. The mods will dicuss further what we're going to do with the theme in the next couple of days.

Thanks to members for their patients and feedback over the last few days.
Mike

Last edited by MikeB on 2009-02-23, 15:59; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected my spelling.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.UnbrokenPhotography.co.uk
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

What's Going On? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? What's Going On? Empty2009-02-24, 01:09

If you are seeing a black theme insted of the normal blue theme, please hold ctrl and press F5 - This will load the normal Fighter Control theme.

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.UnbrokenPhotography.co.uk
vinnyboy

What's Going On? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? What's Going On? Empty2009-02-24, 07:17

well i did like the new colours and the red planes for new posts for that was nice the only thing i didnt like was the change of sides of photos so if you bring the new style back pleae keep the pictures to the right i did like the new theme
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

Spotter Watch Member : No

What's Going On? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? What's Going On? Empty2009-02-24, 07:35

vinnyboy wrote:
well i did like the new colours and the red planes for new posts for that was nice the only thing i didnt like was the change of sides of photos so if you bring the new style back pleae keep the pictures to the right i did like the new theme

Not being funny vinny but we can't win. A lot of people worked very hard this weekend and all they got was constant gripes and complaints. All our PM boxes were full all weekend.

The board was put back to the original AND STILL people moan.

WE JUST CAN'T WIN
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

What's Going On? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? What's Going On? Empty2009-02-24, 08:06

By all means I can put the plane icons on to establish new and old posts.

As at the moment at work, I have a twin dell monitor setup and it is difficult at first hand to establish new and old post icons on these monitors.

However that is why the visit last posts link is there so you can constantly click on that to read the new posts.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

What's Going On? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? What's Going On? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Going On?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -