New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DA4

View previous topic View next topic Go down
exleckie

exleckie

Spotter Watch Member : no

DA4 Vide
PostSubject: DA4 DA4 Empty2009-02-23, 14:29

DA4 which is currently back in TMU is being prepped for a move to Duxford. So you should see it road running in the not to distant future. I dont know the exact date.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Spotter Watch Member : No

DA4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: DA4 DA4 Empty2009-03-02, 05:30

Hey not bad, that's the Black Typhoon (Hendon) and now DA4 in Museums (or going to Museums), must have been that hard worked they retire them at this stage.
Back to top Go down
vulcanone

vulcanone

Spotter Watch Member : Not yet

DA4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: DA4 DA4 Empty2009-03-02, 05:46

More like they are almost the oldest of all the 7 prototypes and therefore the least representative airframes compared to the other IPA airframes like DA5 and 7 which are still flying I think??

And BAE replaced them with the newer IPAs like ZJ699/700 and IPSAs ZJ804 and ZJ938.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Unknown

DA4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: DA4 DA4 Empty2009-03-02, 14:13

Howz about one for East Fortune? Now that would be something, Lightning, Tornado F.3, Buccaneer, Harrier, Phantom, Vulcan and Eurofighter (live in hope someday), all we need apart from that is a Jaguar and a Tornado GR.?
Back to top Go down
seeker33

DA4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: DA4 DA4 Empty2009-03-02, 15:45

And a Hunter ;)
Back to top Go down
Unknown

DA4 Vide
PostSubject: Oh my goodness........ DA4 Empty2009-03-03, 02:02

Now I knew I forgot something yes a Hunter would be grand - love the shape of that plane, mind you there are so many others I'd love to see down East Fortune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DA4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: DA4 DA4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DA4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Coningsby -