New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sentinals on the 26th

View previous topic View next topic Go down
paulk

paulk

Sentinals on the 26th Vide
PostSubject: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-27, 13:58

I noted 3 sentinals on the ramp, ZJ693(u/m),694 (5sqn mks) does anyone know what the 3rd one was? Its was unmarked.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
dinger

dinger

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-27, 14:07

There is a good chance it was ZJ691.

Dinger.
Back to top Go down
Pilot James

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-27, 14:08

dinger wrote:

Dinger.

I thought that was in the USA??
Back to top Go down
dinger

dinger

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-27, 14:11

Pilot James wrote:
dinger wrote:

Dinger.

ZJ691 was performing touch and go's this afternoon between 1530 and 1630. As far as I am aware, there are no Sentinals out west at present.

Dinger.
Back to top Go down
Pilot James

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-27, 14:14

dinger wrote:
Pilot James wrote:
dinger wrote:

Dinger.

ZJ691 was performing touch and go's this afternoon between 1530 and 1630. As far as I am aware, there are no Sentinals out west at present.

Dinger.

Ahh right, Erm maybe it is ZJ691 then :)

All 5 Sentinals are at Waddington now aint they?
Back to top Go down
dinger

dinger

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-27, 14:18

There were 4 Sentinals parked on Foxtrot dispersal this afternoon. Not sure where the fifth one is.

Dinger.
Back to top Go down
Stan01

Spotter Watch Member : 9

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-27, 14:41

dinger wrote:
There were 4 Sentinals parked on Foxtrot dispersal this afternoon. Not sure where the fifth one is.

Dinger.

Speaking of those 4 Sentinals, would anyone happen to know which ones they were? 691 (unmarked) was confirmed, but there was one more unmarked, one in full markings (693?) and one which looked to me like it had red winglets but I'm not sure if that's a trick of the addled eyes!
Back to top Go down
paulk

paulk

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-27, 15:00

Thanks for the replies guys, The one in Question was nearest the Warfare building if that helps?

Paul
Back to top Go down
dinger

dinger

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-28, 00:15

Stan01 wrote:
dinger wrote:

Dinger.

Speaking of those 4 Sentinals, would anyone happen to know which ones they were? 691 (unmarked) was confirmed, but there was one more unmarked, one in full markings (693?) and one which looked to me like it had red winglets but I'm not sure if that's a trick of the addled eyes!

The red winglets you refer to are actually protective covers that are placed over the winglets when the aircraft is not in use.

Hope this helps,

Dinger.
Back to top Go down
Turtle21

Turtle21

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty2009-01-28, 02:24

If it helps the sentinals that was at waddo on the 22nd Jan were
ZJ691 Unmarked
ZJ692 Unmarked
ZJ693 5 Sqn Markings
ZJ694 Umarked

Don't think theres been any changes in the last week and what i believe ZJ690 ( 5 Sqn Marked ) is out on ops.

Hope this helps
Rob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinals on the 26th Sentinals on the 26th Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinals on the 26th

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Waddington -