New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Fighter Control.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
60163tornado

Spotter Watch Member : no

New Fighter Control. Vide
PostSubject: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-01-12, 08:07

The new Fighter Control goes from strength to strength as of 12.01.09 the number

of registered users stands at 1600.Edit 14.2.09 1980 increase of 380 in a month.

I think a vote of thanks and congratulations is the order of the day to Goose,

Admin and all the Moderators, well done guys keep the good work up.

Last edited by 60163tornado on 2009-02-14, 15:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-01-12, 08:21

Thank You.

I thought that we might hit a constant trickle of people from 1200 and probably peak at 1400. However it is still very early to say how many will join and how many will leave. And also the UK Airshow season hasn't started yet.

Alot of the people who joined in November and early December to test the waters and became lurkers are now contributing, which is good to see, as there has been some good input in terms of photos current and past, and of course I'm sure that no one can complain about seeing some of the oldies.

Terry Senior must be burning the candle at both ends to not only sort out and clean up his slides, but to host and post all those images.

This month has seen some old FC members re-register, I guess out of curiosity, which is nice to see.

The introduction of other groups has helped, in return of joint advertising.

New ideas are being put forward, and the team are deligating over these ideas.

We can only look forward from now on, and after all it is the members who make FC.

"Onwards & Upwards".

Lee
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-01-12, 08:32

Anyway, It's still the same old Fighter Control, still have the same members and a few new ones...

Just a "New and Improved" forum.
Back to top Go down
JG71
Admin
Admin
JG71

PostSubject: Thanks New Fighter Control. Empty2009-01-12, 13:52

As a moderator of this Forum.I would like to extend my thanks for your kind words.

Alot of effort has gone into making this forum what it should be.Friendly and inviting to all.

Jim Maher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.j79photography.webs.com
GOOSE
GOOSE

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-01-12, 13:58

60163tornado wrote:
The new Fighter Control goes from strength to strength as of 12.01.09 the number

of registered users stands at 1600.

I think a vote of thanks and congratulations is the order of the day to Goose,

Admin and all the Moderators, well done guys keep the good work up.

Thanks mate, but I don't deserve singular praise. A lot of us have invested a lot of time and effort to get this far. Praise should still go to Rick as well for carrying Fighter Control forward for the years he did after Jon's magnificent vision in starting FC.

My thanks to all as well. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
lowflyer17

lowflyer17

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-21, 07:29

I like the new look! "onwards and deffo upwards" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-21, 07:37

lowflyer17 wrote:
I like the new look! "onwards and deffo upwards" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/technical-f67/can-we-have-the-old-theme-back-please-t4277.htm
Back to top Go down
triplexxxF2

triplexxxF2

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-21, 08:49

Cheers
yes I like the new look no problem now looking for what I want Cheers
Terry
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-21, 09:27

we have mixed reviews whatever we do.
Black makes the photos look much better in my opinion but it also makes it look a bit more cluttered.
We are still trying skins out.
Back to top Go down
colt99

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-21, 12:09

Have to agree with the good comments, when i heard that the "new owners" were taking over i did have resevations, suppose i'm older than my 28 years since birth, and don't like change Laughing , but what has happened is a very good, happy community of like-minded people sharing information, so can only say, thanks guys and very well done on a great site Cheers Cheers
Back to top Go down
Stainless

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-21, 13:57

Razor61 wrote:
You certainly are - I saw a yucky brown scheme mid-afternoon; then at tea-time a light blue scheme with a simple navy-blue top border; and now a lighter blue scheme with picture banner.
The latest scheme [as at 20:54] is great. But please don't go back to that brown one! Shocked
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-21, 14:00

I think, bar any problems this will be the one we stick with. Its clear to read and most people seem to like it 8)
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-21, 14:01

Brown one !!!! :affraid:
No doubt that was either Rich or Graham testing them out...

Stainless wrote:
Razor61 wrote:
You certainly are - I saw a yucky brown scheme mid-afternoon; then at tea-time a light blue scheme with a simple navy-blue top border; and now a lighter blue scheme with picture banner.
The latest scheme [as at 20:54] is great. But please don't go back to that brown one! Shocked
Back to top Go down
greyghost

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-23, 14:52

Well I'm not impressed as an AOL user I can't read squat lots of circles with planes and silhouttes inside covers everything so you can't read anything if it's like that tomorrow I'm afraid I will have to quit the group I simply cannot read anything

Greyghost
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-23, 14:56

Greyghost,

CTRL + F5 should sort that problem for you

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
jingernut
Admin
Admin
jingernut

Spotter Watch Member : NO

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-23, 14:59

We are working on solutions to various problems so please bear with us. The development of the forum will be an ongoing thing and changes will be made as time goes on. It is hard trying to cater for everyone so please be patient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airband.info
xm594

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-23, 15:01

hI, I also had this overprint problem and was given this advice by "GOOSE"
but the problem seemed to have sorted itself out.
Thanks for all the help cheers xm594
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-23, 16:17

greyghost wrote:
Well I'm not impressed as an AOL user I can't read squat lots of circles with planes and silhouttes inside covers everything so you can't read anything if it's like that tomorrow I'm afraid I will have to quit the group I simply cannot read anything

Greyghost

It should be sorted now, however being an AOL user myself all i did was press CTRL F5 and that problem you state disappeared for good.
Back to top Go down
greyghost

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-02-23, 23:43

It worked for me as well in the end Razor but what a mess

Greyghost
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

PostSubject: Nearing another milestone. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-05-07, 12:28

on 12th, January,09 1600 14th, February,09 1980 7.05.09 2495 well done to all

the contributors and especially our hard working Moderators.now 2503 thanks to a LONDONER
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

PostSubject: Another 500 members. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-06-02, 03:12

60163tornado wrote:
on 12th, January,09 1600 14th, February,09 1980 7.05.09 2495 well done to all

the contributors and especially our hard working Moderators.now 2503 thanks to a LONDONER

Ive just checked tthe members have now risen to 3012 thats more than 500 in less than
a month.
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-06-02, 03:35

Yes its been a good month for attacting new members Frank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-06-09, 16:37

Have to say well done for attempting to brighten things up but the new icons are definitely harder to see Unsure/Confused
Back to top Go down
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-06-09, 16:40

Sheff wrote:
Have to say well done for attempting to brighten things up but the new icons are definitely harder to see Unsure/Confused

See the other threads, it's being sorted, hopefully will have something better by tomorrow evening.

Cheers,
Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.UnbrokenPhotography.co.uk
FULLMETALSPUDDY

FULLMETALSPUDDY

Spotter Watch Member : ??

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty2009-06-10, 04:58

I think new posts should be green,no new posts black and locked threads in red. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fighter Control. New Fighter Control. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Fighter Control.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -