New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please use airfield names in your posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

Spotter Watch Member : No

Please use airfield names in your posts Vide
PostSubject: Please use airfield names in your posts Please use airfield names in your posts Empty2009-01-07, 13:07

Ladies and Gentlemen, an increasing number of posts recently have the airfield code written as a location for the information instead of the airfield name. This is a polite request to use a minimum of the airfield name to prevent confusion and to make posts easy to read for all.

Thanks for your understanding. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Please use airfield names in your posts Please use airfield names in your posts Empty2009-01-08, 04:26

Thank goodness - I was literally just about to post on this when I saw Goose's post.
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Please use airfield names in your posts Please use airfield names in your posts Empty2009-07-14, 04:50

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Themightyimp

PostSubject: Re: Please use airfield names in your posts Please use airfield names in your posts Empty2009-07-14, 08:28

I quite agree,not knowing what the codes are,i'm often wondering where the #### people are refering too. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

PostSubject: Re: Please use airfield names in your posts Please use airfield names in your posts Empty2009-07-14, 17:57

Can i also add, that when members are posting logs of aircraft seen, do not just post the serial, post what type it is as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please use airfield names in your posts Please use airfield names in your posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Please use airfield names in your posts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -