New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

puting freqs lists on the site

View previous topic View next topic Go down
mike.p

mike.p

Spotter Watch Member : no

puting freqs lists on the site Vide
PostSubject: puting freqs lists on the site puting freqs lists on the site Empty2008-12-21, 00:28

The Moderators.
Please could you tell me [in idiot proof language] how I can put my bctool freq list on the site.Can I just e-mail them in.If so to what e-mail address do I send them.I think it would be a good idea to put the information up on the site so others could benifit from it .
Mike.P
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: puting freqs lists on the site puting freqs lists on the site Empty2008-12-21, 02:44

Morning Mike, your best bet its to PM Razor61 as he is currently working on a frequency list.

regards,

Graham
Back to top Go down
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

PostSubject: Re: puting freqs lists on the site puting freqs lists on the site Empty2008-12-21, 03:37

Some of the admins are working on a frequency list for the forum at moment, however if you wish to put your list on the forum you will need to host it somewhere (I can't think of anywhere you could host it..) and put the link in your post.

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.UnbrokenPhotography.co.uk
Robin Byfleet

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: puting freqs lists on the site puting freqs lists on the site Empty2008-12-21, 07:14

Hi

Just bought a UBC3500XLT.

Normally used to AOR scanners for aviation work.

Just read, or should I say try to read, the manual that came with it, ugh.

Maybe I am thick or something.

Thanks for your offer, that would give me a heads up start, which I can then simply add my aviation frequencies to the listing.

This way would make more sense for learning as well.

Please send to micheal.hockley@btinternet.com

Many Thanks

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: puting freqs lists on the site puting freqs lists on the site Empty

Back to top Go down

puting freqs lists on the site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -