New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Future releases

View previous topic View next topic Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Spotter Watch Member : nope

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Kinetic E-2C Hawkeye Future releases Empty2009-09-19, 10:56

Hi all
Just been looking whats about and coming out soon and Ive just seen that Kinetic are going to release a 1/48 scale E2-C Hawkeye. If there other kits are anything to go by this should be a nice one for the stash. Sadly Ive got no release date as yet, but I will post it as soon as I find out. It will also be interesting to see what if any detail sets will be available for it.
Back to top Go down
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

Spotter Watch Member : No

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-09-19, 13:54

I'm looking at that Hasegawa 1/72 E-2D Hawkeye 2000 actually, seems to be a rather nice kit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ramaphotography.co.uk
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-09-20, 14:17

It looks like special hobby are bringing out a 1/48 E-2 as well, choices choices Future releases 809599
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: New Raptor Future releases Empty2009-09-23, 10:15

Ive just seen that hasegawa are bringing out a 1/48 F-22 Raptor in 2010, The academy one is nice but it will be interesting to see the hasegawa offering. Future releases 53197
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-09-24, 06:17

Future releases Kineti10
Thought this might be worth a look. Im guessing the date will be the american release but Im sure it will be out here before long.
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: New trumpeter 1/48 F-100 Future releases Empty2009-09-27, 03:39

Future releases 20096110
Thought you all might like to see the box art for the new 1/48 F-100 from trumpeter. If you want to see more then go to the trumpeter web site to see in 'in the box' details. Not sure on a release date as yet, I will kepp you posted, but it will probably be about 25-40 quid
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: UC-78 Bobcat Future releases Empty2009-09-28, 10:08

Now that my "whats this aircraft" has been corectly identified I can say that czech models are bringing out a 48th scale UC-78 Bobcat, ive no idea what markings will come with it, but I will be doing one as the aircraft in my "whats this aircraft" artical which was based at Bottisham with the 361st fg as it will go nicely with my mustangs. Sadly ive no release date as yet but again I will post more info when I get it
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-09-30, 13:04

Hi all
Thought I would add this section to put any new kits, decals, details sets etc,etc
Please feel free to add anything you all have seen or heard.
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

Spotter Watch Member : no

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-09-30, 14:00

I've been waiting for the CMK 72nd Jet Provost for a long time so I'm looking forward to seeing that - should be good judging by their usual standards.

Also looking forward to the Hobby Boss 48th Tornados. The Italeri ones are nice but not great. The HB ones should be much better if the CAD pictures are anything to go by.

I'm not a big Spitfire fan but the Tamiya 32nd Spit looks magnificent - must have one when it appears!

Then there's the Airfix 48th Sea Vixen - can't wait!

Revell's 32nd Typhoon is another one I'm looking forward to.

I'm also waiting for Fisher's Hunter T7 conversion set for the Revell 32nd Hunter - get some of those kits out of the loft that I bought cheap from Modelzone!
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-10-01, 00:16

I agree sheff Ive seen the pictures of the tamiya 32nd spitfire and like you spits dont float my boat but dependant on the price I may be tempted. I have been waiting for the sea vixen to come out since it was anounced, I will probably get two again one to build and one for the stash.
I dont know, all these new kits coming out, I will have to get a bigger kit room either that or move the mrs's card making stuff out. Future releases 333264 Future releases 333264 Future releases 333264
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-10-01, 01:01

Sheff, not sure if you have seen this, if you have then I hope its of some use to others. Its the test shots of the new revell 1/32 eurofighter typhoon.
http://ipmsdeutschland.de/FirstLook/Revell/Preview_Rev_Eurofighter_Typhoon_32/Eurofighter_Typhoon_ES_32.html
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-10-01, 07:37

Ive just recieved word that the Tamiya 32nd spitfire will retail for between 84-99 quid and promises to be exceptional It is available to pre order at Relish models. Im still not sure if I will be getting one but Im sure we will se some reviews, builds and finished models on here, Please Future releases 698488
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-10-01, 07:46

Typhoon looks pretty spiffy! I assumed it would be good, as the 72nd and 48th kits were very nice. Looks like we might even see it on sale by the time Telford comes around.

I was kinda expecting that the Spitfire would weigh-in at that sort of price. I guess it's fair enough for that kind of quality. My gripe is when I have to shell-out £100 for a 32nd scale Lightning which is barely more accurate than the 72nd scale kits produced decades ago! Wish Tamiya was rather more prolific in their production schedules!
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-10-01, 08:00

Now if we could only get a 32nd buccaneer, jaguar and for my own personal preference an F-89 scorpion. Although it does seem that trumpeter (all be it bad or good, dependant on your opinion) seems to be bringing out some of the kits Ive wanted to see in a decent scale (no dis respect to 72nders) for years its a shame that other manufacturers are jumping on the band wagon, so heres hoping for some even better subjects in the not so distent future.
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty2009-10-01, 09:30

Well who knows - the story was that Trumpeter were producing both Buccaneer and Jaguar but there hasn't been mention of either for a very long time so I don't know if this means they've been abandoned, or if the story wasn't true in the first place. But then there's always the question of whether they'd get 'em right or if they'd be hard work to turn into decent replicas! However having said that, I sure wouldn't complain if they did produce either - or both!

Incidentally, you mentioned some rumour that Trumpeter were tackling the F-104? I've trawled around and asked about as best I can but nobody has heard a word of this. Any idea where the story has come from? Hope it's right though - the more I look at that Hasegawa 32nd kit the less I like it actually, even with the Aires jet pipe which arrived this morning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future releases Vide
PostSubject: Re: Future releases Future releases Empty

Back to top Go down

Future releases

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Modelling -