New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Notice to Prize Winners

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Squadron Prints

Spotter Watch Member : No

Notice to Prize Winners Vide
PostSubject: Notice to Prize Winners Notice to Prize Winners Empty2009-09-30, 03:08

Firstly an apology - sorry for the delay in the prizes going out but my mum has been poorly and we have spent a lot of time out of the office and with the airshow season things have been somewhat hectic! That's the season now finished for us and we look forward to the 2010 season.
Secondly - Just to let you know that ALL prizes for July and August were sent out yesterday but with the postal strike I cannot guarantee delivery, I would therefore be grateful for some acknowledgement that you have actually received them in due course. In all the prizes we have sent out I think only twice we have received an acknowledgement.
Thanks for your time and Good Luck to all those who have entered the September competition!
Gill
Back to top Go down
http://www.squadronprints.com

Notice to Prize Winners

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Monthly Photo Competition -