New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Operational Log for October 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down
60163tornado

Spotter Watch Member : no

Operational Log for October 2009 Vide
PostSubject: Operational Log for October 2009 Operational Log for October 2009 Empty2009-09-29, 12:13

Wait until the first.
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Operational Log for October 2009 Operational Log for October 2009 Empty2009-09-29, 12:14

OK ! I'm just being a nosey git ! lol!
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

PostSubject: Re: Operational Log for October 2009 Operational Log for October 2009 Empty2009-09-29, 14:07

Flaps wrote:
OK ! I'm just being a nosey git ! Operational Log for October 2009 Lol

My reply was only directed at lesser mortals I wasnt including God and his Desciples I mean Moderators.

God thats a funny way to spell Goose.
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

PostSubject: Log for Thursday the 1st, October,09 Operational Log for October 2009 Empty2009-10-01, 10:34

Fine and dry day at Warton lots of good company but alas not many aircraft apart from The Lightning

Pair. On the radio mid afternoon we heard those interesting words crew walking for BS 56 Primer Typhoon

ZK 305 engine start but the jet went tech.

The mound was almost full of vehicles and spectators. At P/Corner were Nev, Billy Fury, Trotsky, Ian F.
Mickey Stix, Bryan in his new C5 + Brian and Linda from St Annes.

Now on a previous post I mentioned that a distinguished Person was visiting from the Colonies. Some of the
members of photo corner are avidly waiting for this person to put in an appearance that is Mickey & Nev to name but two.

Hopefully BS 56 will fly in the rain tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operational Log for October 2009 Operational Log for October 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operational Log for October 2009

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: North West :: BAES Warton -