New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Malta International Airshow by day

View previous topic View next topic Go down
pikey01
pikey01

Malta International Airshow by day Vide
PostSubject: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 05:00

Myself and Mark K decided to try somewhere different and im very glad we did. The show itself is very relaxed and great fun, unfortunatly shooting into the sun can be tricky at times, but very much worth a visit. Still got hundreds of shots to sort through from the last 5 days but heres a couple to get started:

Malta International Airshow by day Mday2

Malta International Airshow by day Mday3

Malta International Airshow by day Mday4

Malta International Airshow by day Mday5

Malta International Airshow by day Mday6

Malta International Airshow by day Mday7

Malta International Airshow by day Mday8

Special thanks to Joe Ciliberti, Mark Stephenson and their whole team for allowing us access. There will be a report coming to the website soon Malta International Airshow by day 352546
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 05:09

Not bad for starters Whistle ,who's the last one operated by ?
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 05:11

Flaps wrote:
Not bad for starters Malta International Airshow by day 294955 ,who's the last one operated by ?

Malta Malta International Airshow by day 333264 It's the leased Casa 212
Back to top Go down
Trembler111

Trembler111

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 06:56

Very nice mate!!
They are cracking!
Great shots of Sheik!!

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 07:41

Great start mate number 6 is a cracker, I'm glad the weather turned out better that you first thought it might.
Back to top Go down
mark k

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 09:13

Good stuff Graham, cracking show wasn’t it? Loved the relaxed atmosphere, my highlights were the water bomber, the Italian 212 SAR demo and departure day (how cool was that German Tonka Fly-Past?!) loved being able get up close as the crews got ready to depart and taxi right past just inches away, my ears are still ringing from standing right next to those Dutch F16’s Malta International Airshow by day 53197

The banter with the flight crews was great and they were all very happy to chat and show their aircraft to everyone.

A big thank you to Joe and Mark for the great access. Hope that this show goes from strength to strength, I think that I’ll be back next year.

Going to sort through my shots at some point this week once I’ve got the car sorted Malta International Airshow by day 966718
Back to top Go down
chrisward123

chrisward123

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 09:17

Very nice, like shot 6 the best.
I guess it was definitely worth the trip Malta International Airshow by day 345990
Back to top Go down
JG71
Admin
Admin
JG71

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 11:34

They will do for me son.Just jealous i was not there lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.j79photography.webs.com
beer monster

beer monster

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-29, 15:17

Some nice photos there mate,, nice shot of the Canadair water bomber...! Malta International Airshow by day 698488
Back to top Go down
http://markgraham1@hotmail.com
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-30, 06:23

Brilliant stuff Graham, nice to see the sun came out eventually!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
SW Sky Blue

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-30, 08:48

Good stuff mate! Malta International Airshow by day 698488

How come you didnt thank the taxi driver?? Malta International Airshow by day 657959

Kev.
Malta International Airshow by day 687308
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty2009-09-30, 09:07

SW Sky Blue wrote:
How come you didnt thank the taxi driver?? Malta International Airshow by day 657959

Because he got lost Laughing Joking aside thanks to Kev and Shaggie for the company and transport, and it was great to see some familiar faces Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malta International Airshow by day Malta International Airshow by day Empty

Back to top Go down

Malta International Airshow by day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Airshow Pictures -