New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk

View previous topic View next topic Go down
jwarnerxh558

jwarnerxh558

Spotter Watch Member : no

vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk Vide
PostSubject: vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk Empty2009-09-28, 05:46

hi all.
took a trip to see the vulcan depart and return to lyneham probably for the last time this year.
there wasnt many people round 06 suprisingly but i did see batman3 and met tony o for the first time.
typically the weather was glorious until anything happened and then conditions were less than ideal for shooting. then to add insult to injury i started to cycle home after the vulcan returned and then my chain snapped vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk 198814 , so many thanks go to tony o for giving me a lift back to swindon.
we also had a rear-end view of the RNZAF herk and a quite lumpy bumpy RAF herk came in aswell.
maybe these will interest someone vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk 711487

vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk IMG_4131
vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk IMG_4271
vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk IMG_4282
vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk IMG_4285
vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk IMG_3998
vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk IMG_4238

thanks for looking
jonathan
Back to top Go down
Trembler111

Trembler111

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk Empty2009-09-28, 06:20

Jonathan,
Shot 2 is a bit nice!! Clap
Nice catch with the NZ Hercky Bird to!!
Thanks for sharing these!!

Jamie
Back to top Go down
batman3
Photo of the Month Winner
Photo of the Month Winner
batman3

Spotter Watch Member : No?

PostSubject: Re: vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk Empty2009-09-28, 15:42

Very nice Jon - your best set yet. For the noise (on the 'lumpy' herc, run it through something called neat image)
Glad you got back ok vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk 698488
For what its worth mate you can see mine in their respective sections on my site:
http://www.rickinghamphotography.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photographer.php?p=1591
vulcan558
vulcan558

PostSubject: Re: vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk Empty2009-09-28, 15:56

Good to see a few of 558 landing back .
Think she will be there for the rest of the Winter , could be a flight in and out in early November,
But that is a long shot.at present. vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk 101936
Back to top Go down
jwarnerxh558

jwarnerxh558

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk Empty2009-09-29, 04:11

[quote="batman3"]Very nice Jon - your best set yet. For the noise (on the 'lumpy' herc, run it through something called neat image)
Glad you got back ok vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk 698488
For what its worth mate you can see mine in their respective sections on my site:
http://www.rickinghamphotography.co.uk[/quote]

Thanks Rick!
that Herk was almost compleetly black lol thanks for the tip.
strange thing is i didnt photoshop any of these any different to that phantom but they are better quality?
i think im gonna just put the original back through photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk Empty

Back to top Go down

vulcan at lyneham plus a glimpse of nz herk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -