New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Someone isn't very happy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

Spotter Watch Member : Yes I am!

Someone isn't very happy! Vide
PostSubject: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-22, 03:01

Hehe....

Whistle

http://www.modoracle.com/news/Argie-Fury-At-Ace-Jets-On-Islands_18894.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourstressmanager.co.uk
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-22, 03:44

Tough!
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-22, 03:52

Ah diddums............

Funny they didn't create this fuss when the Tornado F.3s were being stationed there..........
Back to top Go down
hawks922

hawks922

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-22, 04:38

They are British Islands not part of Argentina
You came,
we saw,
we came,
we conquered,
You lost!! Someone isn't very happy! 687308

Deal with it.... Someone isn't very happy! 698488
Back to top Go down
sjnovis

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-22, 05:46

Tee Hee, I think we should have sent just one Typhoon, and said thats all we need.
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-22, 07:10

Nice to know that 27 years on The Sun is still using terms like "Argie" ... bless Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-22, 11:05

Fantastic Someone isn't very happy! 269225
Back to top Go down
gary lees

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-22, 14:50

Sheff wrote:
Nice to know that 27 years on The Sun is still using terms like "Argie" ... bless Someone isn't very happy! 345990

A marvelous publication full of accurate reporting and yet some beleive it is no more than a jingoistic piece of sh&t paper Someone isn't very happy! 47559
Back to top Go down
RichBro

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-24, 00:47

My wife suggested that we should remind them that we also have a Vulcan flying !! Someone isn't very happy! 53197
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-24, 07:52

RichBro wrote:
My wife suggested that we should remind them that we also have a Vulcan flying !! Someone isn't very happy! 53197

LOL
Back to top Go down
GlammyDave

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-24, 12:58

Ha Ha Someone isn't very happy! 253775
Back to top Go down
mrlongbow

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-24, 13:10

My wife suggested that we should remind them that we also have a Vulcan flying

Hey, as funny as that may be it is without a doubt the only aircraft capable of doing that same bombing run which we have. The GR4 would probably need an oil change half way through from what i can gather. Obviously two very different aircraft. The day it kicks off again down south(which i hope it doesn`t) you never know where that Vulcan might end up Someone isn't very happy! 32849
Back to top Go down
SAREX

SAREX

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-24, 13:24

I know where we could find a 'airworthy' Victor Someone isn't very happy! Lol
Back to top Go down
gary lees

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-24, 13:54

mrlongbow wrote:
My wife suggested that we should remind them that we also have a Vulcan flying

Hey, as funny as that may be it is without a doubt the only aircraft capable of doing that same bombing run which we have. The GR4 would probably need an oil change half way through from what i can gather. Obviously two very different aircraft. The day it kicks off again down south(which i hope it doesn`t) you never know where that Vulcan might end up Someone isn't very happy! 32849

Given this year`s airshow record let`s hope it "kicking off down south" refer`s to a pub brawl in Brighton and even then the Vulcan attending could be iffy......
Back to top Go down
garyscott

garyscott

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty2009-09-26, 15:23

RichBro wrote:

NOW YOUR TALKIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone isn't very happy! 698488
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone isn't very happy! Someone isn't very happy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone isn't very happy!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Other Military Aviation related matter -