New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Especially for Figgis and LMP

View previous topic View next topic Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

Spotter Watch Member : No

Especially for Figgis and LMP Vide
PostSubject: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-18, 14:13

Earlier this evening - thought you might like the view ... ...

Especially for Figgis and LMP Covesea-sunset8001

Especially for Figgis and LMP Covesea-sunset8002

Especially for Figgis and LMP Covesea-sunset8003

Especially for Figgis and LMP Covesea-sunset8004
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-18, 14:16

Fantastic shots
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-18, 14:18

Awww..........nice !
(I bet they've got a chuffin' Country and Western band on at the campsite tonight though !)
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-18, 14:39

The campsite is the root of a big local scandal at present - don't think anyone is too keen on going there.
Back to top Go down
li'l Mrs Parsnip

li'l Mrs Parsnip

Spotter Watch Member : No - don't really need to be! lol

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-20, 11:00

Thank you so much for those lovely shots Rob! I'm sorry for the late reply! That is really thoughtful of you! When I hang up my bone dome for the last time, I think we shall probably come live up there! Xxx

LMP (Georgina) xx
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-20, 11:05

Hi LMP - glad you like them. I moved back home temporarily in 1981, I'm still here.
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-20, 11:58

HighlandSniper wrote:
The campsite is the root of a big local scandal at present - don't think anyone is too keen on going there.

"scandal",go on,I'll keep it secret..............honest ! Whistle Thumbs Up Cheers
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-20, 13:28

I assume it's the one between the threshold of Rwy 23 and the lighthouse, it's been well documented on the BBC News website Angel
Back to top Go down
sjnovis

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty2009-09-21, 05:46

Lovely pictures, We will be in the area first week of Januray after visiting relatives in Inverness.

I have Silver Sands Leisure Park marked as a possible place top stay and perhaps catch some flying action.

Is this a place that perhaps I should re-consider?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Especially for Figgis and LMP Especially for Figgis and LMP Empty

Back to top Go down

Especially for Figgis and LMP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Photography -