New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down
shaggie

shaggie

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Vide
PostSubject: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-13, 14:09

well first day off since 20th of july and i wanted to use the camera and my girlfriend was keen on visiting Blenhiem so combine the two and a very nice day out !!

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-3

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-4

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-11

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-5

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-12

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-1

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-6

Only one way this will end up !!

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-7

Rider and horse all fine !!

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Bht-9
Back to top Go down
JG71
Admin
Admin
JG71

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-13, 14:22

Nice boots on the Fillies me old Shagster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.j79photography.webs.com
rich

Spotter Watch Member : YES!

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-13, 14:38

Those shots are brilliant Shaggie, I do mingle with the local horse clan now and again, but don't see many like the 3 followers in shot 5, I look forward to more of your action photos Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl 687308
Back to top Go down
rattler

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-13, 15:19

Nice chicks, shagster.

Mick F
Back to top Go down
davem

davem

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-14, 08:59

Oh they're sweet Shaggie!

We were there as well on Saturday but managed to miss any 'action' shots!

I wasn't going to post any but I may trawl through them now to see if there's any worth salvaging!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinesinaction.co.uk
shaggie

shaggie

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-14, 12:36

i thought i saw you ,with a young lady by any chance ? shopping/walking to the show jumping ?
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-14, 12:41

Young fillies and the smell of leather,mmmm.............. Whistle Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
davem

davem

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-14, 13:24

shaggie wrote:
i thought i saw you ,with a young lady by any chance ? shopping/walking to the show jumping ?

Young lady? Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl 264915 Shhhh - Don't tell Mrs Dave!

We didn't end up at the showjumping in the end, although that would have been my destination had the day's shopping list not fallen in 'my style of shopping' timescale so we got all we needed in double quick time and made a hasty retreat from the day in rather more sun than we had anticipated - a welcome pint in the New Inn at Minster Lovell (mmm Doom Bar!) on the way home then a raid on a well stocked fridge back home Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl 698488
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinesinaction.co.uk
shaggie

shaggie

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-15, 12:04

Thanks for the great comments
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-16, 01:42

Love all those Shaggie, nice to see your still around, thought you had been put out to Stud yourself.... Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl 253775
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
f-4

f-4

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-16, 09:52

Which one's the old woman then, Shags? Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl 966718
Back to top Go down
shaggie

shaggie

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty2009-09-16, 14:42

Sadly the good lady isn't in the picture Gary !!Mr M i've been a little busy lately with work !! Will be traveling to take a few pictures in hopefully a sun location Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl 352546 Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl 53197
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Blenhiem Horse trials cross country and the odd girl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Photography -