New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Repaint Software

View previous topic View next topic Go down
tornado54

tornado54

Repaint Software Vide
PostSubject: Repaint Software Repaint Software Empty2009-09-12, 16:27

Can someone tell me how to do repaints for FSX. I like to fly the freeware PC7 that can be found at flightsim.com. The maker of this freeware aircraft has also put a repaint kit on there so that anyone can repaint the model as they want. I have downloaded this kit but didnt realise that i wouldnt be able to use it without some kind of repaint software. Can anyone recommend a programme and are they free.

Thanks
James
Back to top Go down
UKMIL

Spotter Watch Member : no

Repaint Software Vide
PostSubject: Re: Repaint Software Repaint Software Empty2009-09-13, 09:51

to do FSX you need either FSREPAINT from abacus [for the beginner] or a decent paint program that will handle layers such as PaintShop Pro or Photoshop. BAsic results can be achieved using windows paint, but not recomended. You will also need the DDS plugin for the programs above, to be able to load and save DDS files
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukmil.org.uk

Repaint Software

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Flight Sim Section :: Flight Sim Creations & Updates -