New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photobucket?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BOLLO

Photobucket? Vide
PostSubject: Photobucket? Photobucket? Empty2009-09-06, 13:32

Can anyone give us piont in the right direction on this.For some reason i can not get on to the right log in page on Photobucket.Every time i go on the site it takes me to a site map,but everyone else on the site and all the boys can get on with no trouble.Ive not acceded my bandwidth or anything ,its just every time i try to access the site it takes me to the same page.Any help given would be a big help,believe me. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Savage

Spotter Watch Member : no

Photobucket? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Photobucket? Photobucket? Empty2009-09-06, 14:32

you could try clearing your browser cache, be it firefox or explorer. (It may keep loading that page from the cache due to a corrupt link or something)

Then go to the photobucket homepage and try logging in again by going direct to http://photobucket.com/
It might work.
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

Spotter Watch Member : No

Photobucket? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Photobucket? Photobucket? Empty2009-09-09, 07:49

Whilst on the subject of Photobucket, does anyone know why account limits have recently been cut from 1Gb to 500Mb?
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

Photobucket? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Photobucket? Photobucket? Empty2009-09-09, 08:33

HighlandSniper wrote:
Whilst on the subject of Photobucket, does anyone know why account limits have recently been cut from 1Gb to 500Mb?

I would assume its purely because they want people to pay out for the pro/full version. The option for "use old uploader" has been removed as well
Back to top Go down
BOLLO

Photobucket? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Photobucket? Photobucket? Empty2009-09-09, 15:27

Hello all.Seen that as well,does that mean that you do not get the 25G free up load now?That could be why i still can not get on to the right page on PB.It still keeps taking me to a "map " page,but i can get to the right log in page on other peoples dongles.Is there any other sites like PB that are any good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photobucket? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Photobucket? Photobucket? Empty

Back to top Go down

Photobucket?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Photography Discussion -