New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Thankyou from Dawlish.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
SW Sky Blue

Spotter Watch Member : No

A Thankyou from Dawlish. Vide
PostSubject: A Thankyou from Dawlish. A Thankyou from Dawlish. Empty2009-09-03, 14:31

Just a quick line of thanks to the staff and members of Fighter Control for your generous support of my air show at Dawlish. Your sponsorship was very greatly appreciated!
I hope eveyone that attended had a great day! the weather just about held out for us, sorry for the lack of afterburners in the show, but believe me it wasnt for the want of trying.

I hope we can do it all again next year, although I'm not 100% sure on that yet, but will post when a decision has been made either way. If anyone has any ideas, contacts or just general comments on improvements etc I'm always happy to hear them.

I try and run the show with the interest of enthusiasts and photographers first, I hope that shows in the pictures and experiences you brought back from the day.

Here's (hopefully) to Dawlish 2010.

Best wishes,

Kev Wills.
Organiser,Dawlish carnival Air Show.
Back to top Go down
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

PostSubject: Re: A Thankyou from Dawlish. A Thankyou from Dawlish. Empty2009-09-03, 14:35

Thanks Kev and the rest of the team at Dawlish, it was a fantastic show, I'll certainly be back next year!

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.UnbrokenPhotography.co.uk
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: A Thankyou from Dawlish. A Thankyou from Dawlish. Empty2009-09-04, 06:12

Can only echo what Mike has said Kev, this year was my first visit to the Dawlish show and its now added to my yearly "must attend" show list. Hope everything comes together for next years show Cheers
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: A Thankyou from Dawlish. A Thankyou from Dawlish. Empty2009-09-04, 07:00

Yes, Thanks Kev mate, wonderful show, and location and hope to do it again next year.
The best airshow experience i think in the UK.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: A Thankyou from Dawlish. A Thankyou from Dawlish. Empty2009-09-04, 15:02

Hi
Yes like what as been said great show, it was my first year but I will be there next year if it comes off again great place, thanks to Morley and all the others for organising a fantastic show well done.

John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thankyou from Dawlish. A Thankyou from Dawlish. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thankyou from Dawlish.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -