New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night flying to-night

View previous topic View next topic Go down
milky01

milky01

Spotter Watch Member : No

Night flying to-night Vide
PostSubject: Night flying to-night Night flying to-night Empty2009-09-03, 14:04

After no flying this afternoon a lot of launches to-night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.milky01.piczo.com
Chef_uk

Chef_uk

PostSubject: Re: Night flying to-night Night flying to-night Empty2009-09-03, 14:21

Alot overhead Helpringham/Heckington. Can hear more than one jet. Are they operation on normal Coningsby freqs?
Back to top Go down
milky01

milky01

PostSubject: Re: Night flying to-night Night flying to-night Empty2009-09-03, 14:42

If you look at OTT some have gone to Wales.
Back to top Go down
http://www.milky01.piczo.com
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: Night flying to-night Night flying to-night Empty2009-09-03, 14:44

A lot of Eagles showing up on SBS as well, they seem to having a bit of a get together over Wales and South West England.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
Chef_uk

Chef_uk

PostSubject: Re: Night flying to-night Night flying to-night Empty2009-09-03, 14:49

Awesome :)
Back to top Go down
richardson2849

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Night flying to-night Night flying to-night Empty2009-09-03, 15:40

Was watching PP around 2115 and showed Muger Flt heading down the coast in my direction so went out as they got closer.
Bloody hell it went manic, as soon as I got ouside the four ship of Muger went over around 8000ft as Voodoo 2 was bombing around all over the place at l/l then two phoons went bombing across a couple of times and I got confused whether they were Triplex or Gunfighter rtb CGY but then was undecided whether I had seen both Triplex & Gunfighter, GOOD SHOW CHAPS.

Any jocks reading this, I am available most evenings if you would like to continue the sorties, co-ordinates for a new IP for your flightplans can be forwarded.

Ian in Skegness
Back to top Go down
seeker33

PostSubject: Re: Night flying to-night Night flying to-night Empty2009-09-03, 16:16

Also Rampage and Chaos flights active. Late finish for some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night flying to-night Night flying to-night Empty

Back to top Go down

Night flying to-night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Coningsby -