New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New photo rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down
lblake

lblake

Spotter Watch Member : no

New photo rules Vide
PostSubject: New photo rules New photo rules Empty2009-08-26, 16:30

I can see alot of bitchin from members over this bit

Quote :
MOD CHARTERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, THIS INCLUDES, AN-124, DC-8, GLOBESPAN, ACT/RUN A300'S etc etc

If
you feel your photo is borderline to the above list, feel free to post
it, however, the Moderating team will make decisions on individual
pictures at their own discretion
without public
consultation/questioning.

So if a moderator posts photos of, lets say acouple of AN-124's landing at Brize and he decides he wants to keep them and Joe Bloggs posts the same 2 aircraft landing at the same base but another Mod deletes his.......What then!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MikeB
Admin
Admin
MikeB

New photo rules Vide
PostSubject: Re: New photo rules New photo rules Empty2009-08-26, 16:32

No, what we're saying is, we won't put up with people replying "Civvvvies" in a thread and being pedantic about our rules ("Well you rule doesn't cover this...") - We'll decide what is acceptable and those decisions will be fair I can assure you, but those decisions or the rule won't be discussed and argued on the forums anymore.

Additonally, if you read the rule, it says An-124's are not allowed. The discretion rule is mearly there to cover our backs with people picking holes in the rule.

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.UnbrokenPhotography.co.uk
SteveS
SteveS

Spotter Watch Member : No

New photo rules Vide
PostSubject: Re: New photo rules New photo rules Empty2009-08-27, 02:46

lblake wrote:
So if a moderator posts photos of, lets say acouple of AN-124's landing at Brize and he decides he wants to keep them and Joe Bloggs posts the same 2 aircraft landing at the same base but another Mod deletes his.......What then!!!!!

Lee, the two photo's you refer to were posted by me before these rules were in place, if you'd care to check the times.

Despite what you think, the mod's are not some little clique who will bend the rules to suit their mates - we are here to help all and to be honest I don't think you have any right to bring up an issue such as that - the mod's have set no such precedent and I'd like to think the majority of the membership will realise we are fair when dealing with our members.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
Sponsored content

New photo rules Vide
PostSubject: Re: New photo rules New photo rules Empty

Back to top Go down

New photo rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -