New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help with FSX

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Smudger 565

Smudger 565

Spotter Watch Member : NO

Help with FSX Vide
PostSubject: Help with FSX Help with FSX Empty2009-08-16, 23:51

Hi everyone

Has anyone had this problem

When leaving my FSX two months ago all was ok, on my return to I have found when I start select for FREE FLIGHT any aircraft when it opens the plane is sat no engine runnning on a active runway.

It does not matter what I do I cannot start the engine some controls work and if I move the joystick it spins the a/c around & pitchs up down.

I have Uninstall the game and then reinstalled it but this makes no difference. Mission it all works ok but Free flight as I said in a NO GO.

Can anyone help please

I look forward to your help and suggestions

Regards

Smudger 565
Back to top Go down
davem

davem

Help with FSX Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help with FSX Help with FSX Empty2009-08-17, 04:43

Weird one that.

A couple of suggestions...

Select the default Microlight. Start the free flight and if it's not got the engine running, CTRL+E should start it. Then, save that flight as the default flight and whenever you change aircraft, the engine(s) should be running. Save the default flight as necessary to get your favourite a/c & base as required.

If this doesn't work, I've really no idea as it's always worked for me in the past but the aircraft pitching and rolling etc may indicate you need the joystick recalibrating. Also make sure you're not in Slew (Y) mode.

HTH,

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinesinaction.co.uk

Help with FSX

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Flight Sim Section -