New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

finepix S6500fd

View previous topic View next topic Go down
chrissytd5

Spotter Watch Member : no

finepix S6500fd Vide
PostSubject: finepix S6500fd finepix S6500fd Empty2009-08-05, 15:33

Hi, my dad has offered me his fuji finepix S6500d today. He has hardly used it and its a good price. Im after something a bit more advanced than the finepix F30 i have which had a 'freak accident' on holiday last week were it flew out the window of my car Huh (dont ask Big Grin ).

I would love a proper DSLR but can not afford anything at the moment. Has anyone used one of these for taking flying aircraft shots? I know they are supposed to be a excellent camera but dont want to buy it wishing i had put the money towards a camera with a better zoom in the future.

thanks
chris
Back to top Go down
vulcan558
vulcan558

finepix S6500fd Vide
PostSubject: Re: finepix S6500fd finepix S6500fd Empty2009-08-05, 15:44

My young as son one.
We have used it on Holidays abroad and as a general day to day snap shot camera,
They do take a good solid image and prints down at the local Asda 7x6 are very good.

Used it for some flying shots of slow moving aircraft, and with some good panning and takeing in to account the shutter lag you can nail the odd good shot.
Back to top Go down

finepix S6500fd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Photography Discussion -